ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO SCOTTISH MEMBERS

Tappd'd RS

Might pop up to Falkirk at some point if thats still the plan if thats ok :)

Possibly going to a wedding that weekend tho - please keep me posted! ;)

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

Come on guys, lets get a decent Scottish turnout, it would be mildly embarrising if we were out numbered by the auld enemy!!;)

Quote: Originally posted by NickyB on 10 March 2004

Whisky and Iron-Bru bars free with membership you tight gits!!! lol
must be your treat then, cos it wont come out of cliosport funds - you ever seen Jass wallet open !?!?!?!?!? :eek:

Mr2 Roadster

Same time Powelly drives her car and y0z stays dressed... Come to think of it..NO!

Mr2 Roadster

Im still employed just! They claim Im great at my job but I hate all that sucking up!

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by specialK on 10 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by NickyB on 10 March 2004

Im still employed just! They claim Im great at my job but I hate all that sucking up!
nah, you luv it really, you know you do !!!! ;)
K, stop Spamming this thread for the Northern Monkeys!!!! :devilish:

A well built VW

Im going to be going the other way going to the woman hitlers (mother in law if letteres jumbled about in Yorkshire) but will see ya at Donny North if anyone is going

A well built VW

Big Iain im in Fife mate Donny North 19-20th April look on the homepage there a link last went about 3 years ago figured when i booked my hols last year i would time it and go again as it was brill last time

Theres also a show at Ingliston Showground organised by Fast Car may go to that too at end of May

Count me in!

Will speak to MAC30L and Dootchy, we all stay in and around Stirling.

All have Cups and will be up for a burn!

Just let me know whats happening.

Bob

Burgandy 174 sport t

why dont you guys become members by the way, I notice you aound the forums quite often and I have even met up with MAC