ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2007 details - NEW VENUE & DATE

V6
if ive still got my clio ill be up for this went Rockingham this year for another show was nice place.

Rb 182
Thanks! Thats the kilt wearing DJW crew booked up again! Better not change the dates, rooms are non refundable!

Kilts will be on disply this year. Hopefully the Djw Crew will bring a few more cars to display as well.

Who knows mines might be finished this time!!!! ;)

BOOKED!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
FCUK SAKE! Didn't know about it bein in July!!! not sure i'll be about to be honest.

clio 200 F4Rt
i have driven Rockingham when i competed in GT Battle.

good curcuit, lots of fun.

i think this will be the best FCS ever, as the show was getting a little stale at brunters, and the track and show layout was awful last year!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
will there be any convoys (spelling ?). From the midlands preferably, i will go as long as not on holiday.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
hahahah ^

doubt ill be going a holiday next year so ill be getting that booked up

'92 172, Lotus Elise
this looks really good

think its just before (touch wood) my graduation, so not sure if i'll be sober enough to drive from exeter :p

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
which hotel is everyone booking up at??

will have to get mine booked :)

Me too, There seems to be a few Travelodges kinda near by and at £15 a night it's a bargain.
'Think i'll just book a random one and end up with all the other french crap!

cock mobile.
What not even Life ( or whatever it's called now)? La Poste/Morgans?

Went Life once or twice, was actually alright, but then it burnt down!

Only went that Storm place (behind LaPoste) once, NEVER again!!!!

Kettering's down the road, it's ooookk there, my usual stint :clown:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Yey closer to me :D not that it was far before!

Looking forward to it, FCS has always been my favorite car show of the year.. weather has always been perfect every year! im sure July wont disapoint

tiTTy & SV650
im booked, now to all the folk from the group buys before the last FCS who promised me a drink at FCS 06 (which I didnt make) Im making a list of names...

Clio V6 255,Clio R27
Disappointed its moved to July, it was better in May as it spreads all the shows out.
Cant see why theres a live arena whats gonna be on it?
No french cars I doubt?! Prob be the stupid jet drag car and Russ Swift which I have seen soo many times. It just pushes the price up.
Rockingham looks good though.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
oooh perfect, I have that week off of work and I've been to rockingham a few times. Its always entertaining to watch so I might ahve a go at some track time :D Are we going to be on a club stand or something or should i just buy tickets from somewhere?

FCS held a meeting with the largest 14 clubs including Cliosport Chair and one of the main requests was to add live action. Some have maybe seen some stunt teams working but not everyone has. It can be ignored as the FCS of old will be the same but max walk this year is 0.38 mile - job done !

Furthermore the costs of Live Action has been effectively met by our major sponsor Adrian Flux so the moddest price increase is to pay for Rockingham.

£12.50 in advance I say is a great price for such an awesome venue.

A silver Honda
Hmmm, i don't own a Renault anymore but i want to see the Rockingham circuit.

Will the track time be for French cars only?