ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Help the Heroes Parade Lap.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hello,

We've arranged a parade lap at French Car Show 2012 with the help of Mark.

It is in memory of Lee who tragically lost his life fighting for our country:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?641133-RIP-Cliosport-member-RB182CUP-FF

Donnington only allow a maximum of 75 cars on the track at anyone point, and as such the lap is limited to 75 cars.

The laps will be on a first come first serve basis and you will need to fill out some paperwork at the ClioSport Marquee before you are allowed on track. We are also asking for people to make a small donation to help the heroes if you're participating on the parade lap. You can still donate if you're not participating.

The parade lap is at 12:40 so you will need to be in your cars ready to get off the stand at around mid-day. See me or Brian on the day for more information but we will let you know the details when you're filling out disclaimers.

Welsh lot who knew Lee - I will reserve spaces for you so contact me personally through PM if you want to do the parade lap and I will ensure there is a space saved for you.

So summary:

Time: 12:20
Set up: First come first serve basis, donation to Help the Heroes

You can donate online here:

http://www.justgiving.com/RB182CUP-FF

Last edited:
  RB 197
It seems to be a regular occurrence now our club doing parade laps for members we've lost, brings a tear to my eye in all honesty but also makes me happy to see a club joining together to celebrate and raise funds in remembrance of fantastic people and for brilliant causes. Well done once again guys for arranging this. Won't be at FCS but do let me know if you have a personal Paypal account for CS to contribute to.

WRX
Is there a minimum age for passengers do you know?
Love to take my lad on track, I know it's a parade lap, not a blast it one.
Also love to be involved and donate.

Last edited:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Under 16's are permitted as long as the parent is the driver and you've signed the paperwork we provide on the day.

clio sport 172
are the any space's left for this mate and can donations be made on the day can i add my name to the lap please

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Count me in Luke. I am going to Black Mountains run on Sunday and would love to be part of this. You know where I am fella.

Thanks to Mark for this gesture too. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
We better get on the stand early then Donnyboy.:race:

I aim to arrive around 7:30- 8:00 as per usual....that way it gives us enough time to get stand set up and as its first time @ Donnington since reopening, we need to have time in case things go funny.