ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari SUV shocker

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Why have they become so diluted as a brand,they seam to have sold everything to anyone.Long gone are the days when a ferrari top was 400 quid.I see local chav's wearing there stuff at the local spar now.

Its all gone a bit ben sherman if you ask me

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
oh dear thats wrong like the porshe SUV pointless, ill have the viper ACR tho ;)

Tangoed Works
it better not happen, i have loved ferrari from day one. this has made me feel sick inside looking at this.

im sure it will be extremley sexy in the metal, how could they do it to themselves?

See they've finally sold there soul to the devil for a fw pieces of silver, badge the f**king thing a Maserati, wouldn't be the first time

Lol, at the Cayenne haters, sure they're not the prettiest but you queers go drive an S or turbo or better still a turbo S and tell me they suck balls.

Lotus Elise 111R
Lol, at the Cayenne haters, sure they're not the prettiest but you queers go drive an S or turbo or better still a turbo S and tell me they suck balls.

Oh don't get me wrong, they go like stink and round roundabouts, I thought it was going to fall over. Just a shame it is SOOO ugly from the front. From behind....welll that is different...yes please;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Oh don't get me wrong, they go like stink and round roundabouts, I thought it was going to fall over. Just a shame it is SOOO ugly from the front. From behind....welll that is different...yes please;)

The turbo is quicker than an elise around a track,so i dont know where you got the falling over part

I see the concept is using the 'one-off' custom wheels used on the P4/5, sounds fishy...

165579984-M.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Just so you all know this is utter tosh.

The maserati platform its supposed to share has been cancelled. (for obvious reasons)
4x4/suv maser project will go ahead but with an alfa based platform.