ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics of my motor(just hoping this works)

clio
Well hope this works! been on the site for a while but never posted any pics
plates changed to pressed french plates, and i changed back to standard lights for a since the pics.

mods are:
lowered
scorpion
ktech relocation pipe
clear repeaters
silvervisions
french plates
black calipers with renault decals
ccd rocker cover
sarter
tints
silver bullets
fully ccd
renault 1*2 style skirts
chrome battery cover
thats all i can rememder. just keepin it subtle. few things still to come.

c16.jpg

c8.jpg

c4.jpg

c15.jpg

c12.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture020.jpg

rocker.jpg

Clio MK2 (1.2)
looks good, whats that "STOP" button do? does it cut the car off or summin

EDIT: oh ye i jst though the letter were blurry, jst had a propa look and it is to haha.

RenaultSport 172.
theduckeatspork vbmenu_register("postmenu_3106014", true);
Forum User

Car: Itallian Oil Burner

Re: few pics of my motor(just hoping this works)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_clio

Think its an 'Engine Start' button...

looks good mate. How difficult was it to fit the start button?
user_online.gif

theduckeatsporkView Public ProfileSend a private message to theduckeatsporkSend email to theduckeatsporkVisit theduckeatspork's homepage!Find More Posts by theduckeatsporkAdd theduckeatspork to Your Buddy List
post_new.gif
Today, 20:07 #5 Rage#16v vbmenu_register("postmenu_3106017", true);
Was: rage
ClioSport Club Member

Car: Mk1 Valver & Mk1 Rl ****.

Re: few pics of my motor(just hoping this works)
Quote:
Isnt it an 'Engine Start' Button?

ARGH, beat me to it lol.

heard its quite easy to wire up a push start?

clio
cheers yeah its an engine start. they wouldnt be bad to fit if you knew the cars colour codes or had a tester. but it worked out cheaper lettin the auto spark just fit it for £20 lol.i would have either needed the hynes or a tester oh and a new cutter so 20 quid was cheaper.

cheers for the comments! the calipers look better than the pic shows but couldnt be assed moving the car!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
That looks well.

I really hate Irish plates though. Anything with a Z in just shouts chav in an E36 318i with a pikey personalised plate. Just a pet hate and your plate looks standard so i'm guessing you're actually in Ireland.

that is stunning mate, exactly how i want mine to look if i could be bothered

keep the standard wheels....they are sexy

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Very sweet car, and tastefully done :approve:

oh and I agree on keeping the wheels too, they look ace don't bother wasting money fixing something that aint broke.

clio
cheers for the comments! its lowered 40 on apex springs just. the skirts are from renault similar to 172/82 ones but with out the corner cut out. the car needs a good clean at the mo though! as for the wheels still unsure what to do. theres a few curb marks so possibly a refurb? or something new mmm? didnt want to chance spraying them my self so body shop job

but cheers for all the feed back!

182, Golf
I really like the brake caliper stickers. Where did you get them from? Is the finish any good?

Am i sad liking these?

clio
lol m-o-s-s-y cant remember the exact price but yeah they were quite dear. still have the receipt so will look it out for ya. at evy no your not sad its all in the detail lol there VHT so can withstand the high temp. i honestly think there good and the finish is good cant fault them. they come already on transfer tape. have some pics on my phone of them on with out the wheel so al post them later.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I like the starter button :)

I think one of them would really suit the Vee...

Dan