ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics of the Fiesta - AIDS RIDDEN

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Just a few pics today.

14-04-09-fiesta001.jpg

14-04-09-fiesta002.jpg

14-04-09-fiesta003.jpg

Standard Zetec S - 1.6 TDCI, colour coded side mouldings, aids ridden sticker.

Plans - Not much, colour coded door handles, maybe boot lock and rear boot handle area.

Saw this today also

14-04-09-lambo-m8-001.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Quite like the Zetec-s. My pal has one. Same from me about the sticker, it's not really that funny.

Clio Sport 16v
take the sticker off, unless you actually have aids in which case i could see any humour.

Last edited:

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Tidy starting place! I think a Diesel Inside sticker would have been better?

120d M Sport
Really like these, good cars what do you make of the 1.6 TDCi lump?

Give it a clean and get some better pics! lol

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
looks good adam, should get more arty farty with your pics, get rolling about the floor like your having a siezure and hing oot some windows and stuff lol.
oh and how's the glade plug in going in the engine bay.

TBH the sticker is funny, it was a funny day and an inside joke for the scottish lot.
but tbh if your gonna complain about his sticker then we should cut out the whole you have bum/bad aids comments you get in general chat, or all that pedo bear pish.
would it be as acceptable if instead of a bear it just said pedo inside?

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
looks good adam, should get more arty farty with your pics, get rolling about the floor like your having a siezure and hing oot some windows and stuff lol.

TBH the sticker is funny, it was a funny day and an inside joke for the scottish lot.
but tbh if your gonna complain about his sticker then we should cut out the whole you have bum/bad aids comments you get in general chat, or all that pedo bear pish.

Glade plug in? Aint got one, ive got a underseat thing. Amazing.

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

+++1

Theres no offence intended but as Jaff said the run that day was hilarious and the scottish lads found it funny. If theres offence then dont look :eek:

I'd lose the sticker, mudflaps, tangerines and swap the wheels along with some lowering springs... would look mint then! Black is one of the nicest colours for a MK6 FZS.

172, Tiguan
I don't get the sticker, but then I don't get the pedo bear thing either. Doesn't seem that funny tbh.

Car looks ok though.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Bin that sticker. It's about as funny as the kid's 'shamelessly feeding off the bears patter from 04/05/06/07/08 & Q1 09...

Car looks nice tho.

Ph1
Sticker might be a internal joke among friends but it just looks stupid, pointless and insulting to everyone else especially on a stock looking Fiesta

ST
like spunking over your shoulder iirc.

That was pretty awesome tbh..

'bear i was jus lyin in ma bed havin one and the next thing i knew it was like booof, and the jizzum is gone..'

Last edited:
Sticker would be amusing, if you had aids and were comfortable with talking about it etc. Otherwise pretty lame joke.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i find it amusing you lot are getting so offended by a sticker. more specifically aids. do a search you will find that "bad aids" and similar "funny" comments referencing aids appear is half the threads in general chat FFS.

besides his car makes a funny whining noise when the wheel is moved and is clearly a sign of aids.

driving aids, like pas and abs.