ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few quick snaps after todays clean up on the PB 182

Petrol Blue 182
After reading yesterday so many people doing there's, i thought i'd get in on the action today.

I detailed it a few weeks ago using Auto-Glym products and that was it really. But then i acquirred a new set of wheels since and thought after the weekend being so dry i'd give her some tlc.

Anyway gave her a wash first of all with the 2 bucket method, polished with super resin and waxed twice in between washes with HD wax.

Here's the results:

DSCF6113.jpg

DSCF6115.jpg

DSCF6116.jpg

DSCF6117.jpg

DSCF6118.jpg

DSCF6119.jpg

Just need to lower it in a few weeks, and an exhaust system in the next few months hopefully.

C+C welcome :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
lovely colour :). wheels suit it nicely aswell.

skoda splitter and drivers side fog with finish it nicely. ( fog light looks abit tad for worse )

Petrol Blue 182

skoda splitter and drivers side fog with finish it nicely. ( fog light looks abit tad for worse )

Yeah love the colour, pictures dont really do it any justice :) I do like the wheels but thinking of having them refurbed anthracite, just think it'll suit the colour of the car better. Where do you get the splitters from dude? ... Please dont just say skoda lol. Yeah noticed the fog today, shall have a new one on order soon :D

car looks nice mate, and your plans sound good

Thanks for your positive input man :)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome mate, one of the best colours. You need to get down to the chester meet there is a couple of us from Wigan going.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Sold and ordered, cheers buddy, they easy to fit? ;)

easy as pie, all you need is some small self tapping screws, bit of masking tap to offer it up and then you can adjust to make it fit flush, screw to the bumper, jobs a goodn.

( mark the center of the splitter with abit of tape and the same on the bumper, then adjust acordingly, cut the spare bits off :)

might be a guide somewhere

Petrol Blue 182
Awesome mate, one of the best colours. You need to get down to the chester meet there is a couple of us from Wigan going.

Im already on the list matey, you lot meeting somewhere before you go?

easy as pie, all you need is some small self tapping screws, bit of masking tap to offer it up and then you can adjust to make it fit flush, screw to the bumper, jobs a goodn.

( mark the center of the splitter with abit of tape and the same on the bumper, then adjust acordingly, cut the spare bits off :)

might be a guide somewhere

Cheers man, i'll just follow your guide when it arrives :)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Im already on the list matey, you lot meeting somewhere before you go?

Not reading the list FTL haha. And I think I'll be going from Hindley with another member but we are going to Lymm services for the convoy down so you are welcome to join!

Petrol Blue 182

Not reading the list FTL haha. And I think I'll be going from Hindley with another member but we are going to Lymm services for the convoy down so you are welcome to join!

Yeah cool, i'll meet you in Wigan somewhere if you dont mind dude? Save me travelling on my own :)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah no problems mate. I'll PM you my number over in the week and we can sort something out!

BG 182FF

ive got a driver side fog, that ive not got round to listing in the for sale if your interested