ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FF missuse.

FF Issues.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Honestly ur like a f**kin broken record mate, who gives a flying fcuk!

Get a life!

FF = Fcukin Fast!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
People are wrong about something thats not complicated in the slightest. It's not rocket science.

Well it's hardly complex. Like I said, how would you like being called George? But you haven't got an answer so just use a smiley face.

Off you trundle and spam somewhere else, let us grown ups talk.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
No they where never options on 172s. They came as standard, or it didn't have it.

VaVa
No. Cruise control and traction control were options on the 172, until the last run out model 2003 after which they became standard fit.

No. No. No. No. No. And No.

Cruise Control was added as standard to all 172's after approx August 2003. Prodcution of 172's ended in December 2003.

ESP (NOT traction control!!) wasn't fitted to early 172's, then it was fitted to cars after 2002 iirc and later still it was made switchable.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
FF means cup packed anyhow, has nothing to do with interior options.

VaVa
Wrong. The 6 disc multichanger and satnav were options, and mine has the changer, ergo FF. ;)

Are you on the blob btw?

He was talking about Cruise and ESP!! Not the CD changer - Oh and that was standard fit originally but was removed to the options list for £200 in November 2002.

And regardless of options... there's no such thing as 'FF'. ;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
That's what an option is.

No you could never spec a 172 to have, or not have cruise controls/esp, it was either there or not, an option is an option.

My 182 came with a steering wheel, so thats an option?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i have an FF.

some people have too much time on there hands. If i want to call it a FF, i will!

It's A Reno
He was talking about Cruise and ESP!! Not the CD changer - Oh and that was standard fit originally but was removed to the options list for £200 in November 2002.

And regardless of options... there's no such thing as 'FF'. ;)

No such thing, then what are you arguing about. :rasp:

I have and if people still want to call a 172 FF they can. In the same way people call a 182 FF too.

NO! Are you being stupid on purpose? People call them 182FF because its different, there are multiple model types. Standard/Cup/Standard+Packs

It just doesn't apply to 172's.