ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FF missuse.

FF Issues.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  It's A Reno
My 182 came with a steering wheel, so thats an option?

ROFL What does that mean.

I agree with an earlier post, that it removes confusion when talking about 172s.

We call a dashboard a dashboard, but it's correct name is the front facia, but calling it that would confuse.
If calling it a FF pleases people, then so be it IMO.

VaVa
LOL. Even Yoz doesn't know either. He should know better!

You find me a 172 earleier than july 2003 with Cruise control and I'll eat my hat.

I know this because that was when I bought mine. It DIDN'T have cruise specced in the list when I ordered it. I waited several months for it to be built and they added Cruise in between.

The only options when i bought mine were CD changer and Sat nav.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
You quoted it wrong it actually says

"Cruise Control now and option and ESP introduced, SAT Nav withdrawn from the model range, CD multi changer became an option around this time too."

looks like a typo to me.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i always thought that the FF was for a normal 182 with aircon, leather, etc etc. Surely u can get a 182 cup (cup packed) without aircon/leather - which wouldn't be an "full fat"

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Confusion between 172s????? it's either a 172 or a 172 cup, not hard is it.

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo
LOL i've never heard of a 172 with cup packs, more that i've never seen a cup packed 172 for sale.

Full Fat doesn't include xenons or cc or ac or cruise as non cup packed clios come with all the xenons etc etc, it stipulates the difference between a standard 182 and one with cup packs.

Now how hard is that to undstand?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
^^^ what he said.

there is actually one 172 with all the 182 cup packs.

i always thought that the FF was for a normal 182 with aircon, leather, etc etc. Surely u can get a 182 cup (cup packed) without aircon/leather - which wouldn't be an "full fat"

FF was to show a 182 came with cup packs, should not be used for anything else other than a 182 with cup packs.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i just thought that the FF was carried on to 172's. If i knew that it would cause so much offence to so many people, i never have used it...

^^^ what he said.

there is actually one 172 with all the 182 cup packs.

FF was to show a 182 came with cup packs, should not be used for anything else other than a 182 with cup packs.

Did it come out the factory like that?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
^^^ No, it's RenTechs old one.

Well no-one ever called a 172 a "172 FF" before the 182 cup packed came out.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Because FF means cup packed. No 172s come with cup packs.

I don't like using the term "FF" at all myself.

I don't use it at all, i'm just being nosey.

How do you know it only means cup packed? When was it first used? Am I asking to many annoying questions?

It's A Reno
Confusion between 172s????? it's either a 172 or a 172 cup, not hard is it.

Well, it must be hard because otherwise you wouldn't care because whenever you saw FF written, you would immediately know what the person meant and disregard it. I haven't lost you have I?????

Do you really care that much FFs.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Well, it must be hard because otherwise you wouldn't care because whenever you saw FF written, you would immediately know what the person meant and disregard it. I haven't lost you have I?????

Do you really care that much FFs.

lol at FFs

So how do i differate (sp) between a 182 and a 182 cup packed

there both called 182 FF under your meaning

It's A Reno
lol at FFs

So how do i differate (sp) between a 182 and a 182 cup packed

there both called 182 FF under your meaning

What are you rambling on about, we're talking about 172s or have you forgotten lol.
It's your thread too FFs.

I've got an idea, why don't you talk to admin and ask them to ban anyone who uses the FF term outside of your personal rules.
And while you're at it, they could ban people who create threads for petty silly subjects or for people who can't spell.:D

Quite right....does it reeeaaallllly matter lol?

What are you rambling on about, we're talking about 172s or have you forgotten lol.
It's your thread too FFs.

I've got an idea, why don't you talk to admin and ask them to ban anyone who uses the FF term outside of your personal rules.
And while you're at it, they could ban people who create threads for petty silly subjects or for people who can't spell.:D

Quite right....does it reeeaaallllly matter lol?

Yes