ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Won my final league match to get promoted, went to the screen where you see your coins from the match, "ea sports server is fucked" message popped up :(.
Logged back in and didnt get the win or even the 6000 coins for staying in the league!

boooo :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah they are really bad.

I can't even log in to Ultimate Team so I'm just using the Web App to trade.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm starting again, getting rid of all my gold cards and building a team from scratch. I've still got all my high rated Bronze level players (Marsh-Brown, Cook, Coke, Trundle etc.) so will just play with those to get me some cash. Also still buying and trading certain players for profit. Got around 60k at the moment but could probably sell Trundle for around 30k+.

I'm starting again, getting rid of all my gold cards and building a team from scratch. I've still got all my high rated Bronze level players (Marsh-Brown, Cook, Coke, Trundle etc.) so will just play with those to get me some cash. Also still buying and trading certain players for profit. Got around 60k at the moment but could probably sell Trundle for around 30k+.

Why the sell up Scutchio?

Think I need to build a bronze squad up rather than 2 golds - any tips for players Scutch?

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Why the sell up Scutchio?

Think I need to build a bronze squad up rather than 2 golds - any tips for players Scutch?

It wasn't that good of a team anyway, chemistry wise. I'm winning games but it's not the team I want overall so I'm selling them and starting again with a good chemistry base.

Bronze players you should look for are Jon Taylor from Shrewsbury, Lee Trundle from Preston, Jordan Slew from Oldham, Ikecha Anya from Watford, Daniel Larsson from Malmo, Mike Konnecke from I forget (think he's about 92/93 pace) and Miles Weston from Gillingham. Others include Marsh-Brown from Yoevil, Giles Coke from Swindon etc. etc.

Some will cost a FORTUNE though.

I'm just going for an Italino Bronze squad just so I can enter the Bronze cups!! See how I get on lol!!!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I've just spent about 70k on a bronze team as my MLS one was pissing me off. Basicaly all the stupidly fast english players, with McSheffery at CAM (71 shooting ffs) and they destroy everybody. Slew upfront is a beast. I just need Osbourne at CB but he has been price locked by some c*nt and I refuse to pay it.

Clubs is awesome with a few friends.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I keep coming back to this thread in the hope that I'll read something to give me an insight into how to play UT, but no joy. I actually deleted my team last night because it was so s**t :(

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
I keep coming back to this thread in the hope that I'll read something to give me an insight into how to play UT, but no joy. I actually deleted my team last night because it was so s**t :(

Just play matches, build a better squad, either choose a league or country all the players come from for better chemistry, formation and manager also affect chemistry. Good luck

Ph 1 172
When does the free gold pack get delivered with the ultimate edition wasn't it one a week got my pre order pack but nothing else

none :(
you have to insert the download code that come with the game in order to get your free packs, i believe the free packs update on a monday so just go into store on ut and it should update the catalogue and your packs should be there. Thats what i did last week.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've just spent about 70k on a bronze team as my MLS one was pissing me off. Basicaly all the stupidly fast english players, with McSheffery at CAM (71 shooting ffs) and they destroy everybody. Slew upfront is a beast. I just need Osbourne at CB but he has been price locked by some c*nt and I refuse to pay it.

Clubs is awesome with a few friends.

I couldn't afford Slew or McSheffrey but yes they are awesome.

Another utterly fantastic player is Quintero who is a silver rare card. Absolutely sensational striker plays for Santos Laguna in the Mexican league but as you can imagine, you're looking at 60k+

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just bought Falcao for 49k. Put back up for sale for 55k. See how that fares. If he doesn't sell, I may keep him as his stats are impressive.