ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

Was playing a bronze online tournament last night and it went to penalties. I ran out 1-0 winners lol! They are bloody difficult with bronzies!

Monaco 172 Ph2
I have a full italian team playing 4-3-3 with 100 chemistry with wenger as manager team is about 80 overall with 100 chemistry, so not the best team available but my players are like lightning round the pitch, is this due to the chemistry/positions/formations all being perfectly matched ?? or does that just sound dodgy :s

Chemistry makes the players play better as a team, passing, first touch etc. If yoy are like lighting.... you just have fast players!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Current lineup:

FUTTeam_zps8e35bd96.jpg

Wanted a CF to replace Callejon so opted for Reus, forgetting that the chemistry would take a hit. So he's gone back on the market. Doh.

I have a ST>CF card and also a CAM>CF card, so I could buy a striker/midfielder and convert them to a CF. A Real or Barca player would be fine as the chemistry wouldn't be affected too much. Kaka maybe, or even Higuain. It's a shame you can't convert a LM/LW to a CF because I'd have got David Villa.

Next time your on Scutchio I will challenge your gold team. You can then give me some pointers after you have thrashed me lol!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just been playing FUT offline in one of the leagues and had to beat Leeds on world class to stand any chance of winning the league trophy. Defeat meant I'd definitely miss out. Went 2-0 down in the first half and then hit 5 past them in the 2nd. Was so pleased. Falcao netting a hat trick. Need to beat Cardiff now on either world class or legendary to clinch the title.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Didn't win the league in the end. Drew 0-0 with Cardiff and their keeper got MOTM.

Still got promoted though.

F*ckers.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Here's my new team. Replaced Callejon with Di Natale (who I sold a few days ago to start creating the team I had!). Played a few games with him as CF and he's superb.

Got a bit of a dilemma though, don't know whether to sell Fabregas or Alonso who now play alongside De Rossi in the middle (got De Rossi for 9.5k which I thought was a bargain as a CDM). Fabregas will command more money, but he's got better stats than Alonso. Tough one. Fancy Pirlo but then I'd have to sell them both then as I wouldn't need either Spaniard.

Quite impressed by both Mexes and Rami at the back too. Mexes is very quick and Remi has strength to help him. Also got Mandanda in goals with a few Columbians scattered along the left and up towards Falcao.

Also want to replace Isco on the right CAM.

FUTTeam_zps8586b8c8.jpg

Clio 1.2 16v
Scutch that is an awesome team,

Have any of you heard of the Youtuber KSI? Buy his players on the cheap when they get a mention as soon as he posts up a video then once his subscribers watch it the prices go up lots

Other than that keep playing and buy the coin boosts with your fifa coins in the catalogue

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Been buying them all with his Microsoft points!!!

Only decent players I've got in the packs are Di Natale and David Silva who I both sold for 60k. I paid the same to buy Di Natale back too.

But yes I did use my MSP for about 6 packs or so. Got plenty of points left too. TBH the packs are pretty sh*t. Made most of my money buying Sahin for 1.5k and selling for about 4k every time.

Forget UT its all about career mode.

Sell Suarez for £33million and buy Eto'o & Neymar :)

My current front 3 are Neymar - Eto'o - Muniain

Only decent players I've got in the packs are Di Natale and David Silva who I both sold for 60k. I paid the same to buy Di Natale back too.

But yes I did use my MSP for about 6 packs or so. Got plenty of points left too. TBH the packs are pretty sh*t. Made most of my money buying Sahin for 1.5k and selling for about 4k every time.

I got Kaka in a pack but that's as good as it gets! Was tempted to start over with a new squad, but not sure my players when get me enough coins for a decent team.

Im beginning to think my style of play is not suited to brazilians!

Natale is 70k plus!

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I got Kaka in a pack but that's as good as it gets! Was tempted to start over with a new squad, but not sure my players when get me enough coins for a decent team.

Im beginning to think my style of play is not suited to brazilians!

Natale is 70k plus!

He's awesome too.

[video=youtube_share;N65E2UiGnEw]http://youtu.be/N65E2UiGnEw[/video]

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I could sell Marcelo, hulk and Pato for around 100k, but buy Natale that leaves me 30k lol.

The problem with Hulk will be the chemistry. No one else decent plays in the Russian league so all you have to link him is his nationality. Pato is a great card though. Brazilian playing in Italy so you could have either Brazilians of Italians linking to him. Massive choice. Dunno how good he is in the game though.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
So whats the easiest way to make money and which players should i be buying/selling ?

Might keep Pato and play him alongside Natale if I could raise the funds. If I wait till after school the kids might buy hulk for a lot! Marcelo goes for 45k though, so may get rid of him to and go down the seria a route.

its time for a change around!

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Might keep Pato and play him alongside Natale if I could raise the funds. If I wait till after school the kids might buy hulk for a lot! Marcelo goes for 45k though, so may get rid of him to and go down the seria a route.

its time for a change around!

Yeah TBH you really don't need high value full backs. I've got Arunda (I think that's him) and also Abidal for left back position. Arunda was 2k and Abidal 600 coins. Both are great. Right back I've got Juanfran who is quick and only cost 1.5k. Improved the chemistry between the midfield (Spanish) and the central defender next to him. Back up RB is Arbeloa who was cheap too (Real Madrid full back).

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
So whats the easiest way to make money and which players should i be buying/selling ?

Sahin was a good one for me. I would search for Turks playing for Liverpool and put the buy it now maximum to 1.9k. I'd then buy them all and sell on for 3k+. Always sold even if they took a while. Just kept repeating that. Lisandro Lopez was another, and Afellay too (although he's not selling too well at the moment).

Another good way of making coins is buying cheap formation cards (gold shiney cards). 4-1-2-1-2 is a great one as loads buy those. If you can get any cheap, you'll make 5k+ on them by putting them back up for sale.

Managers too - most Prem managers can be bought for cheap by scouting around and looking for the ones with seconds remaining. Villas-Boas will sell for 1.5k+ and SAF/Mancini over 3k.

You could also buy premium gold packs using points (never use your in game coins, that's far too much of a gamble). Eventually you'll get a very rare card or even coin rewards in a pack. Can cost a bit of real money of course.

The final way is obviously playing tournaments and seasons offline to get winners money. Also go to the EAS store and buy the coin multiplier bonus which will add coins onto your winnings for x amount of games.