ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

Monaco 172 Ph2
Yes. You've got Cassano in a ST role even though he's a CF. Either convert him to a ST with a modifier card or buy a different striker. It'll raise his individual chemistry to 9.

Oh yeah didnt even notcie LOL

Thats probs why he is not playing to his full potential ha ha

And would that be the same for Maggio then on the RW as i have him still as RM ???

(cant check as not at home)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
What effect does not having individual chemistry of 9 have on the player ??

9 chemistry is pretty much an increase of up to +3 on the players individual stats, plus they play much better in the team with a higher chemistry rating (a striker with chemistry 0 will miss more shots than one with a 9 etc.)

Kawasaki ER6N
9 chemistry is pretty much an increase of up to +3 on the players individual stats, plus they play much better in the team with a higher chemistry rating (a striker with chemistry 0 will miss more shots than one with a 9 etc.)

I didn't believe this at first and the night before I changed my team my younger brother hammered me and his was a lower rating I moved some players about to get 9 chemistry and he hasn't won since.

Monaco 172 Ph2

As if !!! That might explain why Casano has been missing some what id consider easy chances and way off target ha ha ha

Cheers Scutchio :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
As if !!! That might explain why Casano has been missing some what id consider easy chances and way off target ha ha ha

Cheers Scutchio :cool:

That may be user error as well ;) Cassano on a chemistry 7 (which he will be in that setup) should still hit the target quite often!

Monaco 172 Ph2
That may be user error as well ;) Cassano on a chemistry 7 (which he will be in that setup) should still hit the target quite often!

:dapprove: LOL

Cant be user error because when i bring on Di Vaio (or however u spell it) he seems to manage ok and he is ST

I just wish Cassano had a bit more pace

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah he is rated quite highly (85) so he's definitely doing something right. Di Natale is 85 too and goes for 65k+.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Well, I've gonna through my phase of being utterly irritated by this game, and now own it on my 360 as well as PS3. Can see myself spending a fortune on packs for my new 360UT :(

Clio 1.2 16v
FUT.jpg

What improvements would you make Scutch?

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v
I was thinking about Yaya, I'm saving up for Rooney and can't justify paying 40k on 4-1-2-1-2 cards the robbing price fixing bastids

Si

RS Clio 172
This is what i'm currently rockin'. I consider this my first team. I rotate to keep everyone 92+ fitness.

FUT_zpsf6883558.png

Pardew's prob a bit wasted as manager now as I have minimal English players but there arent many alternatives given they're a mixed bunch!

Still not sure on which 3 CBs I'd say are my best. I like these 3 though because of their pace. Used M'Bia last year in my Ligue 1 team

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just had a great game online against some guy with a mix of normal gold and mostly silver players. No match for my lineup anyway and my players were easily brushing his players aside. However, having missed several sitters, hitting the woodwork 4 times and his goalkeeper performing heroics (Ben Foster), it ended up 2-1 to me with 10 minutes left and this guy just piled on the pressure. Buffon saved me a couple of times and with the last attack of the game his keeper hit the bar with a header from a corner! Crazy. Held out though thankfully. Should have hammered him though. Easily over 20 shots on target.

So tonight's the first time I've played online.

First game against a guy with mixed silver/gold players. He went 2-0 up as I couldn't adjust from the CPU, second half comes round, get my s**t together and win 4-2.

Second game against a super squad, 85 overall with full chemistry. All over me but I snatched the first goal, only to concede 3! Come out in the second half and realise all his players are knackered, long overhead through balls played into my hands lovely. Got level until the 83rd minute when he scored a scrappy goal, thought that was the game gone. Passed my way through his team on the 88th and 90th minute to win 5-4!

What an epic game, yet was so close to smashing a controller that game! Lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
So tonight's the first time I've played online.

First game against a guy with mixed silver/gold players. He went 2-0 up as I couldn't adjust from the CPU, second half comes round, get my s**t together and win 4-2.

Second game against a super squad, 85 overall with full chemistry. All over me but I snatched the first goal, only to concede 3! Come out in the second half and realise all his players are knackered, long overhead through balls played into my hands lovely. Got level until the 83rd minute when he scored a scrappy goal, thought that was the game gone. Passed my way through his team on the 88th and 90th minute to win 5-4!

What an epic game, yet was so close to smashing a controller that game! Lol

Yes it can be very frustrating yet rewarding!

Si

RS Clio 172
If any of you want a game, feel free to add me. I get bored of beating Revels.

Tag= SiGTi5

Si

RS Clio 172
I hate 4-3-3. Anyway... I'd go for KPB, Marchisio Hamsik maybe. I'd also be tempted by a Maggio on pace. Sneijder? don't worry if they're a bit out of position now. I sometimes find playin a CAM at CM means they push up more. Sometimes works well.

Also beginning to hate 4-3-3! Going to change to 4-1-2-1-2 or back to 4-2-3-1.

If your going Italian you HAVE to get Di Natale. So far he is my favourite player in the game!

Monaco 172 Ph2
Just had a great game online against some guy with a mix of normal gold and mostly silver players. No match for my lineup anyway and my players were easily brushing his players aside. However, having missed several sitters, hitting the woodwork 4 times and his goalkeeper performing heroics (Ben Foster), it ended up 2-1 to me with 10 minutes left and this guy just piled on the pressure. Buffon saved me a couple of times and with the last attack of the game his keeper hit the bar with a header from a corner! Crazy. Held out though thankfully. Should have hammered him though. Easily over 20 shots on target.

For some reason i cannot for the life in me figure this out - i seem to play better against Gold teams than i do bronze silver teams,

Like you scutch i hammer them all over the park and plenty of shots on target,

then out of nowhere back end of the game, its like they get a boost of energy or summat and pile on the pressure which tbh has cost me a few times :dapprove:

Monaco 172 Ph2
Yes. You've got Cassano in a ST role even though he's a CF. Either convert him to a ST with a modifier card or buy a different striker. It'll raise his individual chemistry to 9.

Checked last night and already has Ind chem of 9 and so is Maggio, changed Maggio anyway from RM >> RW

But im not paying 8k for a position card from CF>>ST lol what a rip off ha ha

But if his Ind chem is 9 do i need to bother changing him ??

Everytime I chase EA with regards to my case number, they just issue another case number FFS! Anyone got any coins they want to sell?!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Checked last night and already has Ind chem of 9 and so is Maggio, changed Maggio anyway from RM >> RW

But im not paying 8k for a position card from CF>>ST lol what a rip off ha ha

But if his Ind chem is 9 do i need to bother changing him ??

Keep searching for a CF>ST card. You'll get one much cheaper than that! LOL. Like you say though, may not make much difference if he's on 9.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just got an In Form card in a random pack... Tom Cleverly. FFS, could have been much better/value wise Still, about 20k sitting there.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
He'll be worth even less in a few days/weeks - he's refusing to play for Spurs at the moment and hasn't even travelled with the squad for the Europa game on Thursday.