ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

Kawasaki ER6N
Just decided to buy a gold pack with coins incase I happened to get messi. No messi in the pack but there was a David silva ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just decided to buy a gold pack with coins incase I happened to get messi. No messi in the pack but there was a David silva ;)

I've had him in 2 packs as well. I've also bought him once.

He's not in my squad now though.

Kawasaki ER6N
I am done with packs now. My hybrid ish squad is as good as I get get it really and the players work well together. Other squads can be used for cups etc too.

Si

RS Clio 172
Everytime I chase EA with regards to my case number, they just issue another case number FFS! Anyone got any coins they want to sell?!

This is what happened to me when I got hacked last year. I got pretty hacked off with it in the end. boom boom. I'm here all night.

Si

RS Clio 172
Also I haven't bought a pack this year, yet I already have a team as good as the one I ended on last year. Trading FTW.

I'm online tonight if anyone wants a game. As I've said, beating Revels gets boring.

Squad now done.....

FUTnew1.jpg

FUTnew2.jpg

Miccoli is my nemesis.

He is a good little player! I play him as CF rather than ST because any long balls are usually felt with by Cavani and he is too short to play that role!

having looked at all the serie a players the only one player worth getting is IF Klose. Then there are no better players in the league that are not in my team.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
They say the Italian league is the weakest of the "big leagues" now - England, Spain, Italy, Germany, but looking at that side, it's hard to convince anyone of that statement.

True Scutch. I know other leagues have better players but don't think any BPL or Spanish team would be any better.

Was gutted last night. Gold cup final and I came up againt a silver/gold hybrid built on all out pace. Was bloody hard to defend and attack against and lost 1-0. Pato missed at injury time sitter too. So close, yet so far!

Fancy an UT match when we next both on? I think you may give me a spanking lol!

Monaco 172 Ph2
I seen this last night while browsing,

Is this guy for real ??

That price is ridiculous :eek:

Attachments

• tapaupload0.jpg
    tapaupload0.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
True Scutch. I know other leagues have better players but don't think any BPL or Spanish team would be any better.

Was gutted last night. Gold cup final and I came up againt a silver/gold hybrid built on all out pace. Was bloody hard to defend and attack against and lost 1-0. Pato missed at injury time sitter too. So close, yet so far!

Fancy an UT match when we next both on? I think you may give me a spanking lol!

Yeah I'll be on Sunday mate. Just bought IF Bale for 230k. NIF Bale up for 75k so see how that goes. I just randomly did a search for Bale with buy it now 230k and the IF one came up. Couldn't believe it, as one went for 575k the other day, which started at 150 coins. May put it back up once I've bought a 4-1-2-1-2 modifier card, but I've only got 875 coins in my kitty now! :clown:

Yeah I'll be on Sunday mate. Just bought IF Bale for 230k. NIF Bale up for 75k so see how that goes. I just randomly did a search for Bale with buy it now 230k and the IF one came up. Couldn't believe it, as one went for 575k the other day, which started at 150 coins. May put it back up once I've bought a 4-1-2-1-2 modifier card, but I've only got 875 coins in my kitty now! :clown:

Good bargain that! It's so easy to list something at the wrong price and there is nothing you can do about it!

Bought IF Klose and apart from Robinho (no good as he plays on the left) I can't really get any more decent players.

Although my final purchase will be Abate. Didn't realise how quick he is!

Monaco 172 Ph2
Decided to put Pirlo up for sale last night, dont know why he just doesnt do it for me :dapprove: play better using Nocerino in his place,

Gonna use what i get for him to purchase Miccoli, As currently using Vucinic and benched Cassano (because he is just too slow) and then save the rest to go towards Buffon,

I know Scutch you may dissapprove on that sale LOL

BTW scutch you had an italian team, or a question for anyone else who did......

Does anyone else think Sebastian Giovinco is underrated on the game, because he is awesome for me, awesome speed and bangs a goal in everygame ???

You can check out my Serie A squad on previous page! Have you got Di Natale? Best outfield Italian player you can get IMO.

Buffon is superb!

Monaco 172 Ph2
You can check out my Serie A squad on previous page! Have you got Di Natale? Best outfield Italian player you can get IMO.

Buffon is superb!

Only players i need are Buffon, Chiellini and Di Natale - just have no coins for them all so gonna get standard Miccoli in seen him for around 10-12k ish, then my first priority is Buffon, then Chiellini and finally Di Natale,

I only say Di Natale last as i dont have a problem scoring goals in any match but seem to leak some really soft goals so wanna toughen my D up and get Superman in goal

And that all if Pirlo sells as there is quite a few on there and doesnt appear to be worth the 31k i paid for him anymore :S

Monaco 172 Ph2
tapaupload0.jpg

So apart from Buffon, Chiellini and Di Natale (and the fact im selling Pirlo)

Any advice on anyone else i can get in there to improve my squad ????

That is affordable and not overpriced ??

What formation you running? I have Micolli up for sale and can re-list him cheaper if you want him!

Nice sqaud - sadly he has the wrong formation for you.

Monaco 172 Ph2
What formation you running? I have Micolli up for sale and can re-list him cheaper if you want him!

Nice sqaud - sadly he has the wrong formation for you.

And the fact your on xbox wouldnt help me LMAO

Can you think of anyone else apart from the 3 mentioned i could get in there ???

Only players i wouldnt replace are Barzagli (CB), Abate (RB), Marchisio (CM) and Giovinco (LW) !!

De Rossi is a good buy for midfield. He is very versatile and can shoot and track back well. Goes for around 15k. Montolivo is a good attacking midfielder. I bought the IF version for 20k. There is always Baloteli up front but he is 50k.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Had contemplated De Rossi to replace Pirlo

Already got Montolivo,

and if i was gonna spend that sort of money upfront id just save extra for Di Natale LOL

As De Rossi comes up as a CDM will he be ok Chem wise to just slot in CM ??

Or will that mean the purchase of a mosifier ??

You might be able to find a CM version (you still have to search for cdm version). Or yes get a modifier, he might be ok Chem wise due to all the Italian links - just get him in right formation.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Buffon is quality. Some amazing saves he's made for me.

As for Giovinco, he's great too, but he's easily knocked off the ball (if you can catch him!) and his stamini suffers from all the running he does.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Buffon is quality. Some amazing saves he's made for me.

As for Giovinco, he's great too, but he's easily knocked off the ball (if you can catch him!) and his stamini suffers from all the running he does.

He is outstanding for me just runs straight round players down the wing and swings a mean ball in, also as i play 4-3-3 his support in attack is awesome, always there when i need him and he has scored some right beauties !!!

Marchetti has pulled off some epic saves to keep me in games, but i need Buffon now to just stop all the silly little goals going in LOL

Kawasaki ER6N
Got bored at work this morning so decided to build a pacey ish serie a team. Starting 11 cost less than 15k and subs less than 8k.

550119_10152206140530361_407675174_n.jpg

Attachments

• 550119_10152206140530361_407675174_n.jpg
    550119_10152206140530361_407675174_n.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 36
  Monaco 172 Ph2
My mate lent me coins as my account was hacked and lost about 800,000 in player value/coins.

Case still ongoing with EA!

1.) How did he lend you coins ??

and 2.) Im assuming thats only form xbox to xbox and not like xbox to ps3 LOL

Or was this some dodgy sale of an absolute crap player 800,000 coins lol

Last edited: