ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

LY Megane R26
When's best time to buy packs as I got 2100 MS points I might waste as I got it with Cod today.

Any special day etc or special pack I should get?

When's best time to buy packs as I got 2100 MS points I might waste as I got it with Cod today.

Any special day etc or special pack I should get?

Happy Hour - you can buy bigger packs and apparantly there is a bigger chance of getting in forms. There will probably be one tomorrow around 7ish after they announce the new in form players.

You can follow EA or Ultimate Team on Twitter or Facebook for announcements.

LY Megane R26
Just read on twitter and apparbelty it's 6pm today which has obv gone and 6pm tomorrow. Is there a limit you can buy in Happy Hour or not?

Two 0 Shitx
I've scored a few goals with him, great in the air but he cant get on a through ball to save his life which is my style of play.

Had a great game in the Movember cup last night!

Came up against a La Liga side with rating of 86. Usual speedy suspects of Di Maria etc. Pace all over the place! After going 2-0 down I thought this was not going to end well!

One sub changed it all! Bought off SIF Fellani and put on Toure.

Toure tends to not go forward as much and helped blocked of runs all over the place. Suarez knocked in a rebound and David Silva scored a fine weak foot volley.

Went on to win on penalties!!

Finally learning how to defend about pace whores! Shame my win/loss rate is 16 to the later! This mainly due to playing far too late and being half asleep - never a good time to play fifa!!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I'm waiting don't worry! Lol!
Just hoping for some big player I can trade on and earn shite loads!

Gold premium has 3 rare or Jumbo which has 7 rare.

Although rare means jack as contracts and kits are also rare so you could end up with crap players.

People who get IF Rooney etc seem to be people who have 1 billion coins!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Bought a jumbo pack, got a few gooduns, one of which went straight into my squad!

Got Diego Alves too, got 50mins left at auction and its on 3.5k so not bad.

Team announced, not that great but might get Henandez. In packs from 7.scrap that. I'm passing on any of the players. Anyone using 4-3-3? Not sure whether to change from 4-5-1

Last edited:
  LY Megane R26
I bought Rossi at CDM today for 5K in the formation I use which I thought was a good buy, few before that went for around 6k.

LY Megane R26
Got a bit confused by the happy hour TOTW stuff. So waited till 6 for twitter to tell me happy hour was over but TOTW was out etc etc.
Bought a few packs and got a few decent players and alot of rubbish.
Sneijder will fit nicely as a CAM in my Serie A squad,And going to start making a prem squad as I got Scotty Parker, Berbatov, Dembele, Carrick, and yaya Toure.

Few decent players I can sell are Wellington Nem some Brazilian and Blaszykowsk from BVB.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
My latest buys have been Aguero to partner Balotelli up front and an IF Diego at CM as I already had his standard card there anyway.

Si

RS Clio 172
I've scored a few goals with him, great in the air but he cant get on a through ball to save his life which is my style of play.

I think he's good at that. I just find his touch & close control let him down. Maybe his pace a bit too.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Was really surprised to see how little Muller goes for, bought him last night for 1.5k!
Slots into my team very well!

Front three of:

Huntelaar ---- Lewandowski
------Muller------

Going to sell my Suarez inform later.

The general thinking is that he will get upgraded in jan making his IF worthless and his value is currently around 250k.

Found a few glitches with my Fifa.

I played a game the other day where the ball was invisable and it was f**king solid. I also played Tottenham last night on my career mode who had Bale in goal, He was also the corner taker for them so i scored a few crackers last night when he was caught out of position.

LY Megane R26
As I said last night I got Sneidjer in a pack as CAM for fits nicely in my team. Played a few games with him last night but I don't rate him as much as Hamsik, just my style of running and shooting Hamsik seems better.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Team announced, not that great but might get Henandez. In packs from 7.scrap that. I'm passing on any of the players. Anyone using 4-3-3? Not sure whether to change from 4-5-1

I use 4-3-3, its not too bad just need to make sure you have 2 decent LF/LW and RF/RW that can swing some good balls in (which im sure you do) for a good heading striker (ie. i have Giovinco on the left with Cavani upfront),

Only downside is you can be left open a bit down the wings in defence so as long as you have quality/pacey LB and RB you should be ok,

Most of my goals in this formation are conceeded from rebounds from shots and long range efforts (mainly because i still cant afford Buffon ha)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've been using athletico madrid on online seasons they're great! Was beating someone 5-1 and he rage quit after he was sick of me tearing his defence to pieces :cool: