ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

Yea I just want an In Form in a pack so I can get that achievement (Xbox player here). I don't think the In Forms are actually worth their money most of the time, it's more bragging rights and scaring people when your playing online.

Your right there, I had In Form Hamsik and Micolli, but couldnt really tell you they were any better than the non in forms!

I was going to get IF Koscielny as the EA forums are raving about how good he is... but for 55k I'm not so sure.....

Especially if you compare him to much much cheaper alternatives:

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/players/compare/2610/11506/3007

Overall stats are worse than the two cheapies! Trouble is people go off ratings you see on the front of the card when there is so much more to look at!

My current squad now looks like this:

Prem1.jpg

Prem2.jpg

Got In For Milito up for sale, so may have about 160k spare. Not sure whether to blow it on Rooney as a CAM or any other suggestions?

Was going to get Vidic but he is too slow.

Last edited:

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Fantastic team you've got there. Only similarity to mine is Maicon at RB - he is the best in the game in my opinion.

Was thinking of getting the double in form Fellani as CM as overall he is as good as Toure.

Still, its an expensive gamble!

Scrap that - not paying that much for Fellani lol!

Could get Hazzard, but having him or Bale on the bench is an expensive way of keeping it warm! Still, what a sub to bring on when the opposition is tiring!

Scrap that - not paying that much for Fellani lol!

Could get Hazzard, but having him or Bale on the bench is an expensive way of keeping it warm! Still, what a sub to bring on when the opposition is tiring!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Agree regarding the IF cards. I've just put IF Bale on the market. Already at 190k with 5 hours to go. With that cash I could get Vidic and NIF Bale. Crazy.

I see Neymar is IF too, but the best bit about that being he's now a ST. Also costs over 1m. LOL. Meh. Doesn't fit my team anyway.

Vidic still tempts me, but his pace puts me off! Not convinced with Rooney as a cam yet. Just not working for me.

Anyway to change captain and kick takers in ultimate team?

Agree regarding the IF cards. I've just put IF Bale on the market. Already at 190k with 5 hours to go. With that cash I could get Vidic and NIF Bale. Crazy.

I see Neymar is IF too, but the best bit about that being he's now a ST. Also costs over 1m. LOL. Meh. Doesn't fit my team anyway.

Have you tried Vidic Scutchio?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Nope. His pace isn't good but everything else is.

Just don't want to lose Chiellini and Buffon.

Sold Vidic and thought what the hell and went for IF Suarez. Wow! 14 goals in 12 games, guy is a beast!

David Silva is one of my best players though, he just seems to be everywhere!

Hernandez.

Ah good point - will put him up to 83 rated.

I bought Hazzard.... what a load of tosh! Bale is much better IMO.

I was going to keep him on the bench but found him that rubbish I replaced him with Nani.

IF Suarez is my man up top with Aguero and Torres on the bench.

Clio 1.2 16v
JJ do you find that your PL team murders most other teams? ive got a record of 53-4-13 and most of my losses are disconnections

I won Division 1 at the first go too and my team isn't at full potential yet

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
My team's getting better now, lol!
Went through the first two divisions only losing one game and got to the final of the trophy but lost :(

Screenshot2012-11-12at102912.png

Going to improve on CB and RB next!

My team's getting better now, lol!
Went through the first two divisions only losing one game and got to the final of the trophy but lost :(

Screenshot2012-11-12at102912.png

Going to improve on CB and RB next!

Quite a few of us building Bundesliga teams now! Only need three more players, Neuer, Reus and schweinsteiger. Though need the latter in CDM which commands a massive premium, more so than he is already!

Really need some more pace from mine also, crazy fast Italian teams fly past, and Scotteh found out as he pasted me. :(

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I really want Neuer but I dont think I'll ever be able to afford him, lol!
Schurrle was one of my best buys, only 79 but he's ace! Also love Diego!

Sorry mate;) was a good game!

I'm thinking of going to a Prem side but they seem to cost a fortune!

They do... my team would cost around 1mil in coins! Getting IF Suaraz in a pack was cracking! He sells for well over 200k and only about 6 on the market at a time. Saying that, I am keeping him as he is very very good.

So good, that poor Aguero is bench warming. Just sold Tores and got SIF Fellani for CM as rotation for Toure as found in a 4-5-1 the CM was doing a lot of work and having two very good players in that role is a must.

I do keep forgetting that both my CAMS are left footers. They both have good weak foot stats but when you line up a powerful screamer, it can go a little bit wrong!!

My team and rotation players:

GK – Hart
LB – Cole/Evra
CB – Kompany/Vermarlen/Agger
RB – Maicon/Sagna
CM – SIF Fellani/Toure
LM – Bale/Nasri
RM – Valencia/Walcott
CAM – Silva/Mata/Nasri/Kawaga

Last edited:
Sorry mate;) was a good game!

I'm thinking of going to a Prem side but they seem to cost a fortune!

Lol it's alright matey. Having been doing alright online against other teams I thought it would have been closer, I was all over the place and couldn't keep up with where the ball was going! Def have another game soon though, be good to play some other guys also!

Volvo C30 R Design
Here are my 2 squads.

Serie A
ScreenShot2012-11-12at173809.png

Prem
ScreenShot2012-11-12at173747.png

Find it easier to use 2 separate teams than rotate with subs all the time !

Si

RS Clio 172
I keep getting the wanky no-ball glitch. I cba to follow their advice for fixing it, they should fix it! Plus i'm quite good without the ball. Bit worrying.

182 Cup
looking at building up a Premier League side now. Fed up of no speed on CAM in Italy. Only started thinking about it when I got reina in a pack today lol :)

LY Megane R26
looking at building up a Premier League side now. Fed up of no speed on CAM in Italy. Only started thinking about it when I got reina in a pack today lol :)

I bought Miccoli as a CF then transferred him into a CAM, seems awesome to me!

182 Cup
Well stayed up till 2 last night making a premier league team. Its a bit rough around the edges as I only did it on 20k coins.

GK - Reina
RB - Walker
CB - Heitinga
CB - Koscelniy (sp?)
LB - Enrique
RM - Valencia
CM - Cabaye
LM - Dempsey
CAM - Cisse (was already converted)
CAM - Sessegnon (again sp?)
ST - Dzeko

Not played with them yet, or in that formation. Will see if I get chance later.

Hopefully sold Boateng to fund some better players, and still have all the rest of my Italian side as a seperate team.

Really need a new LM other than dempsey as he's pretty slow, Bale looks awesome but mega expensive. See if I turn any nice people up in Packs.

Got Higuain in a pack last night but he's not worth that.much really.

Bale is excellent as he tracks back a lot.

If you want a cheap leftie go for young.

Also, Walcott is a great super sub for the right. I usually bring him on for Valencia mid 2nd half.