ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

MKV R32
You do get some s**te in the gold packs lol!

the other thing you do is put your cards up for sale or trade and buy cards too. Trouble is, anyone decent is stupidly expensive and not quite sure how you get hold of really decent players to start with, as I have not found any real stars in my gold packs!
EA gave me 5 free packs, managed to bag Mata in one and a few massively overpriced pacey fullbacks. (Rafael sold for 11k LOL!).
In the packs ive bought with money ive got nothing, funny that...

Do like the new seasons that give you coins, needs double the amount of divisions though.

DCi
I played the computer a few times with a bronze team to get some money behind me. Then built up a silver team and now play online in the silver cup, I'v gone for a Championship side basically with some players from each club, El Hadji Diouf etc etc with 100% chemisrty.
Made it to the semi finals but lost on Penalties! Then if you win the Cup I think you win coins and a silver pack of cards.
I sold literally everything it game me at the start for free and made a bronze team, i figured where cna i get an abundance of rubbish players... america! so i have that team

then i used squad selector to make another squad and as i made more coin i added a player at a time to it. i think i saved up for a pack and got beckford so built the team round him.

i then did the same for gold - got a pack with huntelaar and pazzini in so i have a dutch/serie A team - all players rated over 80 now :cool:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just approaching the second half of extra time in a tournament and the second half doesn't start, the camera just goes around the pitch.

s**t c***s, why release a game plagued with faults?

How do you make your chemistry go up? Mine is only at 47 - stupid useless bunch of gold b******s should be happy.

182 Cup
My german side is looking fairly decent now. Just need to save some money to replace players with better to be honest.

Reus is who I'm after for centre forward, or Muller to be honest. Both at mental prices at the minute!

Will build up to players like Lahm and such over time or fluke if I get a nice player in gold packs ;)

Think I'm up to division 3 in seasons, and won 3 in this season already so on for promotion again. Its almost tempting to get relegated and go back up to get the championship bonuses hehe.

182 Cup
How do you make your chemistry go up? Mine is only at 47 - stupid useless bunch of gold b******s should be happy.

You should aim to buy players from the same league and/or the same country. Then you need to look at individual players preferred formations. They should match ideally. The manager having the same formation is good too. Chemistry is fairly important, will mean your players will control the ball and pass better, etc.

DCi
How do you make your chemistry go up? Mine is only at 47 - stupid useless bunch of gold b*****ds should be happy.

players from the same club
players from the same league
players of the same nationality
players have the correct preference for formation
players playing in the correct position within the formation
manager of the same nationality
manager having the correct preference for formation

you can change a players formation by buying a card but if you want a popular formation (442, 433, etc) then be prepared to pay a premium.
you can also change position (eg CDM/CAM >> to CM) to improve chemistry, but again, expensive.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I've only bought about 10 packs in total. In those packs I got Torres, David Silva, Gareth Bale, Welbeck, Hernandez and Gerrard.

Got chemistry up to 85 now. Need to find a Brazilian manager who plays my 4-3-2-1 formation or change my formation of course!

DCi
just get any brazillian manager and search for a manager modifier card to your formation, if you have some coins ofc

DCi
i got a pato in a pack and he sells for ~35k but he fits in so well

NOfkk.png

MKV R32
Just got promoted to Div1, got 10k coins for winning title in Div2.

You only get 8k coins for winning div 1, and you have to get 21 points!! Might aswell get relegated

Two 0 Shitx
fucked up really... sold rafael for about 5k, then got a gold pack with nobody special, should of spent the money on single players... just found giggs for 1000 though so hopefully will make something on that.

I just need some player formation cards for Brasilspurs to max out my chemistry. I know if I replace AVB with a Brazilian manager I would get 100, but want AVB in charge lol as the choices for a Brazilian manager are rather low.

Player formation cards for my chosen formation are going for around 950 coins each.... gets expensive! Need to find myself a profitable player in a golkd pack to sell on.

Fiesta ST-3
So with UT you can only play in tournaments online? What other game modes online can you play? I can't even be past the first round in the bronze cup :(

In UT you can play online tournament/league, play offline tournament/league and play a friends team online.

Also get weekly challenges where you play against the UT of the week.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I find it strange that no is commenting on how the game actually plays rather than what badges they have collected.

AK

M240i
It plays VERY well compared to 11.

The first touch thing is a bit gash when you're playing as a new Pro on Clubs, but that should improve as player level increases.

Fiesta ST-3
Does anyone have a link to the controls for Xbox?

I'm struggling so bad and in games gone past, they used to be in a manual!

I find the game so much better than last year. The ball control and sometimes lack of it is much better.

Expect the unexpected as players can f**k up first touch, dribbling or pretty much anything!

MKV R32
Not written by me, but may help some...

59th Minute Method
The best way of finding cheap players for resale has got to be the '59th minute method'. In order to do this you must go to the search page and set your 'max buy now price' to the amount of money that you are willing to spend. You must also make sure to select gold players only, scrolling through each page until you reach a point where the time is between 59 minutes and 1 hour remaining. Once this is done, you need to keep scrolling back and forth through the neighboring pages in order to allow for the latest pages of newly listed players to appear, this is where you will find all the cheap deals! Player values are always changing, so it's not always easy to be definitive in terms of the exact value of each player. However, the more you do this, the more you will understand the market and therefore eventually be able to estimate a players value a lot more accurately! This methods effectiveness is due to the fact that 1 hour is both the default and shortest auction time. Although, you must remember that there will be competition for these deals, but with a bit of patience, luck and watchful eyes, you will certainly find yourself some absolute bargains!

Contract Card Method
If you're looking to make a quick, tidy profit, then buying and selling contracts is a good way to start. This is particularly useful for when you're running low on coins. It's very simple, all you need to do is search for gold contract cards and figure out the current price at which they are selling for and then search for the cheapest cards you can find. You shouldn't expect make big profits however, this method is all about consistency and patience, just keep making as many transactions as you can. Once you've built yourself a reasonable pot of a few thousand coins or so, you can move on to the 59th minute method. You may find this method slightly tedious and repetitive, but it's a great way of making a certain profit.

Bronze Pack Method
This method requires you to purchase a bronze pack at the cost of 400 coins, when viewing the contents of this pack, pay particular attention to the consumable cards. The majority of the time, you can sell your contracts, healing cards, fitness cards, and team talk cards for a fairly tidy profit. Much like the contract card method, you'll need to repeat this many times in order to see substantial profits, and don't be disheartened if you don't make a profit from every pack. There will always be a demand for consumables, so as long as you provide the supply, they will eventually be purchased. Also, try playing a match or two whilst you're waiting for your items to sell, this is so that you're not solely relying on your trade pile for income.

Price Fixing
In its simplest form, this method is the monopolisation of a certain player, and is a very effective way of raising that player's actual market price. In order to do this, you must buy out the entire stock of a specific player and resell them all at a higher price. As you are now the main supplier, this effectively allows you to manipulate the player's market value (within reason!). You can use this to your advantage massively, as the demand should always remain fairly constant, meaning that Ultimate Team users with more coins at their disposal may just be prepared to pay your inflated price tag. You should also try and make sure you still have a fair amount of coins left after buying out a player, this is because if anyone sells the player you've selected for less, you can buy them out too and instantly add them to your raised price. Although the success of this method is only really attainable by the more financially prosperous Ultimate Team users, it is certainly something to aim for as if you're presented with a good opportunity to do this, you can make some serious coinage!

DCi
i was just playing an online game and my centre half pulled up with an injury
the other guy saw and kicked it out of play so he wasnt sat on the floor forever and a day
i took the throw and hoofed it to his keeper

:cool:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
What difficulty is everyone playing on?

I had a couple of games last night, love the way the game feels, and i actually prefer it to the demo. I tried the UT and tbh i found it pretty overwhelming. Haven't got a clue what i'm doing tbh.

182 Cup
I'm in between difficulties. Pro I get hammered on, semi-pro I batter every team that I play :dapprove: