ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Expensive though JJ! I can't find one less than 2k! I hate looking through all the s**t on the auctions.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Didn't play UT last year, might give it a bash this weekend. Just played on the net and got a good selection of golds, playing 4-1-2-1-2 with Sami K holding, lol.

Expensive though JJ! I can't find one less than 2k! I hate looking through all the s**t on the auctions.

They are indeed! The more popular the formation, the more expensive the card! As long as you have the players in their preferred position you can get chemistry pretty much spot on!

Which Argentinian players are worth a look-out for?

I'm leaning towards that now, starting to bring in the golds.

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• fifcapt2.jpg
    fifcapt2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 184
  182 Cup
Got 98 chemistry right now, 4-4-1-1 formation and am about even on win-loss ratio. Not much time to play right now being on afters. Will get a bit more into it once I'm back on days. 79 is team rating right now.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm looking for 4-1-2-1-2 formation. Got 2 formation modifier cards worth over 5k, but I think I'll save them to use that formation.

Got 3 squads; Gold, silver and bronze. Got 55k for Silva and spent the cash on some Bronze players with incredible resale (Jon Taylor, Marsh-Brown, Jolley, Cook, Coke, Ince and the only bronze 5-star player in the entire game, Lee Trundle, who cost me 25k but is on the market for around 40k+)

Peugeot 308
I've not started UT yet, been trying to play career mode. It keeps randomly freezing the whole console :dapprove:

Looked around on the net, this seems like quite a common trend and EA havent mentioned anything of it?

Clio 1.2 16v
Anyone using Kaka? Looking to upgrade my CAM and he is the highest rates Brazilian one avaliable.

Its either him or Lucas who is much faster but his overall stats are lower.

Kaka wasn't very good for me but i only have a chemistry of 47 lol

DCi
I just bought VdV for 5500 and I thought he was a bit poo. He's straight on the transfer list and I'm gonna try Rossi

LY Megane R26
I played in the EA Sheild on H2H and won with first appearance. Last game I was Red Bulls V Moddlebrough was 0-2 to him. Got it back 2-2 then ended a draw and I won on Pens after he missed 3:D
Just went to play in the EA Cup against Celtic and I lost servers and he won 3-0.

Anyone else loading servers alot tonight?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I just bought VdV for 5500 and I thought he was a bit poo. He's straight on the transfer list and I'm gonna try Rossi

I've bought Rossi a few times and sold him for a profit. Got him first time around for around 600 coins but he usually goes for around 1.8k ish.

Just bought Higuain for 8k. Gone back up for sale for 10.5k. Can't quite believe how cheap he was for an 85 card.

Really want Bale so will have to save up. A lot.

MKV R32
Can anyone recommend a good LW in BPL, I have tried Bale, Gervinho, The Ox, Sinclair and Dempsey, i need someone just like Ben Arfa who is unbelievable on the right.

None of them seemed very good for me...

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Chappers, you need an Argie manager = 100 chem.
He won't get 100 chem even with an Argentina manager as some of his players are in the wrong formation and some aren't in their correct postions. Aslong as your manager is in the right formation, his nationality is irrelevant.

DCi
it doesn't have to perfect to get 100 ... I couldnt find a LW for my silver 4-3-3 so i ended up adding a random south african guy with 90 pace and it didn't make a difference

I have 98 chemistry and not one of my players is playing in their preferred formation. They are all from brazil though, but AVB is my manager with the correct formation.

Wasn't going to bother with this, like last year - but I was bored today and Max Payne was gathering dust.

I went straight into manager mode and have spent 3 hours making Oldham awesome. Something tells me I'm not getting the most out of this game.

Chappers, you need an Argie manager = 100 chem.

You've got a Belgian manager, mate. Change him for an Argentinian.

EDIT: Or what Revels said.

When I was playing all Boca Juniors players with that manager, I was at 100% chemistry. So I'm guessing you don't need the manager specific to the country to get 100% as RDH said.

chappers look for rodrigo palacio
Will do mate, thanks.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
After some trading and messing about, this is my current UT:

FifaUT.jpg

Decent team that. Who's the left centreback though? Only one I don't recognise. Other than that, Kaka has been getting a bit of a slating on this - there'll be better available mate. Diego is good but I'd try for someone with a bit of pace in that role. I also see you have Leandro on your bench. I bought him 5 times last night for 700k coins each time and sold on for a profit.

Last edited:
He won't get 100 chem even with an Argentina manager as some of his players are in the wrong formation and some aren't in their correct postions. Aslong as your manager is in the right formation, his nationality is irrelevant.

No.

You get an extra 1pt of chemistry (To a maximum of 10) if the manager is the same nationality as the players.

DCi
I have a right mish mash team but ive still got 100 chemistry

4RM3V.png

my next 2 targets are lavezzi and chielini but i think thats the wrong side of 75k coins :(

Scutchio - kaka works really well in that role. He has great dribbling skills and shot. Hulk is a beast! His dribbling, pace and shot are superb. He really works well on the right. Cuts in and makes lots of runs too.

As for changes, I'm sticking with brazil and think I can't get much better in certain positions. Neymar is one of the best, but he goes for 120k plus!!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I really want Bale in my side but not sure how he'll fit in with others, for chemistry.

DCi
Just bought Sahin for 2000 twice and sold both for 3500Mi.ght be worth making a list of these kind of players. You said Rossi and I've used Van Der Vaart for this too

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
No.

You get an extra 1pt of chemistry (To a maximum of 10) if the manager is the same nationality as the players.

Yes but his chemistry is as it is as some of his players aren't in the correct formation or position.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just bought Vertonghen for 1.6k which I thought was a bargain. Also got Dembele for 7k. I was thinking of going for a Belgian theme, but having seen the prices of Kompany and certainly Hazard, I may have to rethink that one!

Just bought Vertonghen for 1.6k which I thought was a bargain. Also got Dembele for 7k. I was thinking of going for a Belgian theme, but having seen the prices of Kompany and certainly Hazard, I may have to rethink that one!

Think I might slowly build up a 2nd team of Premiership players... I do mean slowly going by costs!!!

Gutted at the friggin searvers. Gave my new look team their first online outing in the cup, hammered the bloke 5-2 and come end of the game it got to the advance screen and crashed.

Last edited:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I gave up last night on fut and started a pro career, good fun actually, scored on my debut for leeds.

172 Cup
I've just started FUT on FIFA 13 and was wondering if anyone had any tips for me.

I put together a Saudi Arabian bronze team and have got around 16k coins - what would be the next best step? Should I buy gold packs and try start selling for profit? Any other ideas what general direction I should go would be great.