ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fill in exhaust hole on cup bumper

172 cup TT
When my cup 1.8t is finished i will probably be going down the stealth look for the exhaust.

problem is, years ago i bought a letterbox style exhaust from Prospeed and had the bumper only slightly cut so it fit in nicely.

is it possible to have this 1x5" notch filled in by a body shop... surely it is with just a bit of filler etc but spoke with a local company and they thought no...

cheers

330i. E30 Touring.
It is possible with another bit of plastic, and a soldering iron. But it's a massive pain in the arse.

By the time you've fucked about, sanded, primed and painted, you might as well have bought a second hand bumper.

Seen it done but you will always be able to see it from certain angles and you will notice it more as you know its there - after the cost of the work it would be easier to buy a second hand bumper for £80-100 and get it sprayed as said above...

172 cup TT
yeh you all have a point really.... i cant having this car looking crappy from certain angles etc, and i could probably pick up a cup bumper for under £100 anyway.