ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally got my hands at a 182

'04 182
Picked up my '04 182 yesterday and it's great. Had to drive miles to find one at the right price/condition and what happened? The serv light and the esp light came on as soon as I hit the motorway on the way home. When I got home I turned the ignition off and back on again and the lights disappeared!? Is this normal? It was chucking it down at the time. Also when I boot it it sounds like the exhaust is blowing at the front somewhere, only slightly. It has a scorpion exhaust fitted (which looks and sounds great) and I'm thinking it may be where the new system meets the old not sealing properly, is there any history of this? I did buy it knowing it need a cam belt/full service so I have the money aside. Other than these small probs I love it already, just wish it was nice weather so I could clean it properly.

BG 182 FF
As said will probably need a sealer kit for cat and manifold, when I needed one was easy to see the problem 1 of the bolts was loose. Airbag light is probably the connection for the airbag in the seats. Didn't cost me a lot to sort them problems out if that is what they turn out to be. Glad you like it mate :)

'04 182
Thanks for the info, I am finding that even though there are a few niggly problems with these cars, they are easy to fix. The lights have gone out and haven't come back on, perhaps it was because it had been stood for a bit who knows. I forgot to mention it has a cliosport sticker in the back window as well but I've not found any record on here.