ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally!!! some decent pics of my car

well....i have WOMEN not WOMAN to keep happy! only so many hrs in a day!

that reminds me, i have to go now....the missus is callin...tara!

CTR EK9 turbo

I saw a Mk. 1 172 in Guildford (Halfords car park) the other day with a V6 rear bumper, vents on the side and some splitters on the front. On the back they had a renaultsport badge in between the two exhausts.

It said RS-R on it too? Dont know what country it was from, it had a strange numberplate and was left hand drive.

carlos the fiesta looks mint,

moondust is proper rare colour, i looked at a k reg one in moondust

but it wernt in the best condtion (lots of rust on the bulkhead below the screen rubber, the floor leaked+ other bits wrong with it) and they wanted top dollar for it !

then i saw the light and got a 16v

um.......no idea, but i think its elia aswell.

BUTRE : somehow i dont think she is......shes born in taiwan! lol

lol...unfortunately they are footie pitches! haha....

i could, but i could also kill an entire sunday legue team! ....maybe not a bad thing!

I used to play footie up there! (team was called Ladyboy Locomotive - we were in the 4th Division of the Bristol University Intramural League: dont get much better than that!).

If you kicked the ball too hard then it was game over as it would go straight down the Avon Gorge!

hahaha..........loads of guys with sparrow legs running round!?

Man...i wish there were some good rds about!

Me too - thats why I go home for a drive! Went out on that dual carriageway near Loftys place today and it was the best Bristol has to offer, but is still total cack compared to Wales. Come over a few hours early on the day of the Wales meet...

hmm...dunno about the wales meet....so far to stand round.....

I WONT be going to teh cruise, so, i guess......if there is a good drive on offer, i guess i could go...when is it?

Im down in Sussex this weekend