ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Attempt with a PC - 172/182

Got the day yesterday and had a play about with the pc, dont think we had the right products, so wasnt impressed really with the results on the clios, but practice makes perfect... opinions welcome! :D

befores..
DSC00823.gif

DSC00824.gif

DSC00822.gif

DSC00821.gif

Into the Garage...
DSC00834.gif

Taped up..
DSC00838.gif

DSC00839.gif

DSC00843.gif

DSC00842.gif

DSC00840.gif

Afters...
DSC00850.gif

DSC00849.gif

DSC00851.gif

DSC00847.gif

DSC00844.gif

DSC00831.gif

Broken Diesel Megane :(
yeah like justin said dont think had the right products, certainly on mine was needing something a tad more abbrasive

it worked a treat on bragg's boss' pick up, was really impressed, but im looking forward to trying out some different polishes

yeah it came up well, really made a huge difference on that but then again it was only 6months old lol

White Silver

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini JCW and FRS
oooh just noticed your splitter's colour-coded as well! Looks really good I think, but doesn't it get scratched?

Car looks shiny enough to me...

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Looking great guys! Fancy having a dabble on mine? More practice and all that! ;)

Do Cups not have headlight washers? You learn something new every day....!

D.

Darren S said:
Looking great guys! Fancy having a dabble on mine? More practice and all that! ;)

Do Cups not have headlight washers? You learn something new every day....!

D.

yeah mate bring it up to aberdeen sometime :D

Racing Blue said:
oooh just noticed your splitter's colour-coded as well! Looks really good I think, but doesn't it get scratched?

Car looks shiny enough to me...

I have caught it on the gf's driveway, and in the pics you can notice it, drivers side at the bottom, but i think it looks better! :D

cups dont have washers, instead of leaving big holes in the bodywork some bright frenchman at renault desinged a "blank" to fill the hole.

good eh?

blue nose said:
both look very good on the pics, but why are you not happy ??

Think i was just expecting better results tbh, but maybe we will see better ones when we get more products etc.. the scratch X worked a treat!

his cup is on koni shocks and eibach springs i think?? was a good bit lower when he had all his interior in though! :D

yeah its on konis. dropped about 45mm but since the interior has been stripped out it has appeared to lifted a wee bit

used sonus sfx2 as we didint think and forgot to order our polishes. mine is finished in chemical guys m-seal, butter wax and EGP.

justins is m-seal and xxx wax

took us about 5hrs to do both cars so not too bad