ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Attempt with a PC - 172/182

Got the day yesterday and had a play about with the pc, dont think we had the right products, so wasnt impressed really with the results on the clios, but practice makes perfect... opinions welcome! :D

befores..
DSC00823.gif

DSC00824.gif

DSC00822.gif

DSC00821.gif

Into the Garage...
DSC00834.gif

Taped up..
DSC00838.gif

DSC00839.gif

DSC00843.gif

DSC00842.gif

DSC00840.gif

Afters...
DSC00850.gif

DSC00849.gif

DSC00851.gif

DSC00847.gif

DSC00844.gif

DSC00831.gif

Broken Diesel Megane :(
yeah like justin said dont think had the right products, certainly on mine was needing something a tad more abbrasive

it worked a treat on bragg's boss' pick up, was really impressed, but im looking forward to trying out some different polishes

yeah it came up well, really made a huge difference on that but then again it was only 6months old lol

Mini Cooper S sport
oooh just noticed your splitter's colour-coded as well! Looks really good I think, but doesn't it get scratched?

Car looks shiny enough to me...

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Looking great guys! Fancy having a dabble on mine? More practice and all that! ;)

Do Cups not have headlight washers? You learn something new every day....!

D.

Darren S said:
Looking great guys! Fancy having a dabble on mine? More practice and all that! ;)

Do Cups not have headlight washers? You learn something new every day....!

D.

yeah mate bring it up to aberdeen sometime :D

Racing Blue said:
oooh just noticed your splitter's colour-coded as well! Looks really good I think, but doesn't it get scratched?

Car looks shiny enough to me...

I have caught it on the gf's driveway, and in the pics you can notice it, drivers side at the bottom, but i think it looks better! :D

cups dont have washers, instead of leaving big holes in the bodywork some bright frenchman at renault desinged a "blank" to fill the hole.

good eh?

blue nose said:
both look very good on the pics, but why are you not happy ??

Think i was just expecting better results tbh, but maybe we will see better ones when we get more products etc.. the scratch X worked a treat!

his cup is on koni shocks and eibach springs i think?? was a good bit lower when he had all his interior in though! :D

yeah its on konis. dropped about 45mm but since the interior has been stripped out it has appeared to lifted a wee bit

used sonus sfx2 as we didint think and forgot to order our polishes. mine is finished in chemical guys m-seal, butter wax and EGP.

justins is m-seal and xxx wax

took us about 5hrs to do both cars so not too bad