ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First blood -172-CKK

VW Transporter 174

I love the smell of 172 exhaust fumes in the evening,they spur me on to .......

VICTORY ;)

Basildon 8pm

To the owner of the maroon 172 with cliosport sticker in the rear,you are going to have to make a much bigger effort than that if ya wanna get that sticker in my rear window:D

BTW, your birds got a lovely smile.

172 Slayer:cool:

Yeah I love that MAROON paint work - I considered that bu then I saw an Austin Allegro and a few rovers and thought nah! lol

Slayer, whats a ZS500?? My hubby has a zs180 (a fantastic and fast car IMHO) and it is a match to the 172 (with possibly more top end speed than the 172), so the fastest car is usally down to the driver. So well done your tallents are wasted on the road, get on the race track!! Just hope you dont kill your self or anyone else in the process in your rush to slay :(

Had an xr2i on my arse in a 30 zone yeaterday pushing for a race, really had better things to do than rap myself round a lamp post and take a couple of kids with me, so I pulled over and let him past (he obviously had a desperate need to slay me) He waved his victory at me just before nearly hitting a parked car. Well done mate, another VICTORY!

Do you only post on here to cause an argument so that you can go back to other forums and post cliosplort crap! was it?? I know someone who used to cause hassles and then go and tell teacher....oh, he was 7 years old at the time!!!!

mk2 172

viv, not starting an argument in anyway shape or form but the slayer is a track warrior, a regular, also this forum literally used to live off racing posts, in the early days every other thread was about racing and everyone loved it!

now people seem to complain, you dont have to read/reply, i personally love the racing posts just like other people love the ice/mods/off topic posts. maybe its time for a roadkill forum and i aint talking bout fluffy animals:D

craggy

ps nice one slayer, im eagerly awaiting my first taste of a non friend 172 in open battle(pref mk1)

ive just looked through ecvery car listing i could find and still ant find a zs500, maybe its all in his head the same as his pointless slayings.

Clio 197

It aint racin less its racin

Those who have raced tend to view messing about on the street with the disdain it deserves.

I lost a friend on the track. He died knowing full well the risks he was taking. He had full safety equipment. He was racing.

On the street there are too many innocent lives at stake. Street "racing" is not racing. It is insanity.

Ed

320d M Sport

hehe! i wonder if hed own up?! and yeah, the ZS500 is a wind up. Good on ya, does good to admit defeat....

ps-i would have had ya tho ;)

Clio v6

Tut Tut Slayer. You have been told too many times that your not allowed in the staff room. If we catch you on that PC again, we will have to put the jacket on you again. Now get back to your ward and behave please.

Craggy - where is this evidence of 172 Slayer being a "track warrior" then?? All we ever hear from Slayer is what he does on the road. He just assumes everything is "racing" him - probably most arent and that is why he always "wins".

Just because this forum (quote) " used to live off racing posts " and " everbody loved it " does not mean that people dont like to read other things other than "my cars faster than yours" - most of those threads end up in petty pointless arguements which I for one get sick of reading - and it certainly does not mean that someone is wrong when they post something like Viv did.

Viv DO NOT GET YOUR COAT - you are perfectly entitled to post exactly what you posted.

mk2 172

kis 172 - i never said dont post viv

regarding the my cars faster thing i dont go into the off topic posts i personally regard as babble and get sick of seeing stating my dislike for them cos its not my place to do so.

each to there own i say

as for the slayer lets just say i know, people make friends

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by jonnyboy on 10 May 2003 I want to know what 172 slayer drives?

Here he is in his "Slayer Mobile" - he was spotted one day trying to sneak his motor in for extra mods. He can be seen here covering up his face when he realised that he was spotted!!

Is that Flame Red or maroon? - same as his victim!!

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1052561009__Roddy2.jpg

Quote: Originally posted by 172 slayer on 09 May 2003

BTW, your birds got a lovely smile.

172 Slayer:cool:
I personally love these posts, there the funniest things on the forum!

That last line is quality!

CTR EK9 turbo

Its good to have a post like this to liven things up. When people refer to "racing" i always take it as: either off the lights toast upto the speed limit. OR onto the dual carriageway (haha, a very apt name, maybe thats why its called dual!) from a slip road or roundabout upto whatevers a safe speed seeing which car pulls away most etc. I doubt that most people on here that post about racing actually swerve in and out of people dangerously, i think its more of a case of this: off a roundabout, if clear in front both boot it, the winner gets in front and pulls away convincingly, until theyve had enough.

Yeah its a bit dodgy, but no worse than say: not indicating when you pull into the fast lane if you forget, or cutting someone up when you come out of a sliproad onto a motorway - which occurs probably more often in normal driving anyway.

Elise/VX220/R26

The forum would be a boring place if it was kept totally on topic. Theres only so many times you can discuss 0-60 times before it get boring!