ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Pics - Clio Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  320d M Sport

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 21 April 2005

As usual you are all slating something you know nothing about. lol
who me? i hardly ever slate anything? unless its deserved ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 21 April 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 21 April 2005For the record, this is what Inferno looks like in the sunlight. Yes even to the naked eye. Not all that far off from the avatar in all honestly, but about 1000% off that gay pink colour of the Trophy :D http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/lagerlout1/cupink.jpg
That looks bugger all like Inferno Roy. You dont know what your talking about..

ROTFLMFAO, that is sooooooooo funny, but the scarey thing is that I REALLY like it! No seriously, I really do, maybe im gay?

Petrol Blue 182

I really like this,is there any confirmation and any better pics,release date ...etc.

Im considering ordering one.

Lee

BMW M2C

Its not been confirmed by Renault that it exists, so no further information is available at this time.

wheels are nothing u cant do or buy (demon tweeks) paint looks like my mates old astra colour. but if its been made to go and drive better then fair play. But IMO the wheels are so the wrong colour for that car.

They should have made it white with white turninis! (i remember someone posting some pics up of white 172s from france - MINT!)

anyone got any pics? i dont know who posted the original pic of the white ones in the factory!! they didnt look like racers of rally cars tho?

VaVa

I dont think Renaultsport have spent countless hours fine tuning the entire chassis and then pulled the number 16" out of a hat when choosing the wheels. Im pretty sure the wheels are 16" for a reason.

Or it could be because theyre cheaper than 17"s. :p

Lee

BMW M2C

Red is a good sporty colour. You see a lot less red cars on the road today compared to ten years ago.

I used to be able to look out the office window and see 75% of the cars on the car park below were red. Now its all silver and dark blues and greens.

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 16 May 2005
I dont think Renaultsport have spent countless hours fine tuning the entire chassis and then pulled the number 16" out of a hat when choosing the wheels. Im pretty sure the wheels are 16" for a reason.Or it could be because theyre cheaper than 17"s. :p

15" are quicker ;-) the dynamique look adds about 40 BHP

;-)

/y0z

VaVa

lol... You try and give some educated feedback and thats the thanks you get!!

Your car looks ace slammed on 15"s. :D

I wish they were going to make the Trophy in that lovely metallic grey that some of the Cup racers are in. Or white.

:)

Suzuki SV1000S

Is the clio Trophy really going to happen?

Also surely they will use a colour that they already use, but on another model, is that just crap.

Would be nice if it was the same colour as the Megane trophy with the same wheels but in 16"

Status
Not open for further replies.