ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First pics of the new steed (type r content)

FF Racing Blue 182
love the ep3 type r and in red looks nice my bro had the fn2 and that was quick on the down side the mpg was poor having said that i still think your one is the better of the two

nice choice

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cheers mate. Need to do a couple of bits and get its ass on track :) oh and I must say the Michelin premacy tyres are brilliant

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Would make perfect sense why prices are mental for them if there were only 80 in the uk. I was very tempted to get one before the inferno but couldn't bring myself to part with more than what I paid for the Clio.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah, very well known that. In fact it's probably the most common thing Dc2 owners say :rasp:

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Friend at work had a JDM one and I have been in that a few times, it's a brilliant bit of kit! He had a 500bhp R33 beforehand and loved the 'teg. Had it for about 3 years, only sold it because he bought a VXR8 recently.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
My old one

iPhone4 camera ftl.

Spoon induction kit, decat & N1.

Last edited by a moderator:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It's on the to do list lol. Got a few bits in mind take it on track and go from there. Thinking about it the cost over need isn't really worth it. Decent holiday instead :)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
It's on the to do list lol. Got a few bits in mind take it on track and go from there. Thinking about it the cost over need isn't really worth it. Decent holiday instead :)
That's fair enough, mate. Glad to see you've got a sensible head on those shoulders! ;) Even in standard form (or mildly modified) I think you will enjoy the CTR anyway. Good luck with it and enjoy!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Tbf there not. I think I was just lucky as the chap needed to sell to get a car for his lad. Similar spec I would image a tad over four.

ST
Loved the gearbox, didn't like image and lack of mid range power which unfortunately put me off buying an anniversary EP3 a few years ago.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I shall! What's that exhaust system like?

Will have to meet up or something and compare noise :eek:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
You know it's not a tdi? It depends what you compare it against and where you drive I guess. The exhaust is ok, subtle with a nice tone. But I fancy something more in the face like a hks etc

TTRS & V50
You finally got one !!!! Looks mint, good buy and at a very good price.

Had no idea these were so cheap now! Like none at all.

You have to shop about and the prices do hugely vary, as the next man I can guarantee will buy like this for 4.5k, and there are a s**t load of shitters about too !

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It didn't take me too long to get one. Tbh it's the first one I looked at. I had spoke to a few people but this guy emailed me with a good description of the car. Like said the prices vary so much, for the money I paid I expected a late pre facelift with similar miles. I'm a happy camper anyway :)

ST
You know it's not a tdi? It depends what you compare it against and where you drive I guess. The exhaust is ok, subtle with a nice tone. But I fancy something more in the face like a hks etc

At the time I was comparing it to my charged cooper s works.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. I didn't have time to finish but yeah I suppose if you compare it to them. Minis are über crap btw, I don't care how quick one is. They are overpriced and generally unreliable. Build quality is crap too, sorry I tend to babble on with my hate for minis.

ST
I agree with you 100% mate, the Honda is a far better put together car. My mini was flawless for the 2.5 years of ownership, all it asked for was a new charger pulley and a gearbox mount which was under the extended warranty. It was 230bhp, just mildly breathed on but it was terrible on fuel and not practical at all. I'd love an EK9 tho.