ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First proper(ish) pics of my Cuppy since ive had it and been a member.

306 TD Slut
evening peeps.
i havent really posted any proper pics of my car yet. been a member a few weeks. finally had the chance to wash it this afternoon. and to put my cup splitter on it.

i dont intend to modify it anymore than it is. i've had it since xmas. whats been done.

cup splitter, cheers grant
stealth zorst, cheers lee
silvertech bulbs, cheers bro
viper, cheers john2modified
Engine cover, cheers lee

here some pics. i have fiddled with a couple in photoshop but most have just been re sized. tell me what you think. i now its pretty standard cup and there are plenty. but hey!! (lots of pics)
IMG_2960.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2968.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

306 TD Slut
IMG_2973.jpg

IMG_2975.jpg

IMG_2977.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_2992.jpg

there are some more, but photobucket doesnt seem to want to upload them, will try again and post them later.

Can't believe you weighed it down with an engine cover ;)

Whats next, a magic tree?! Going to be stripping away seconds there, may as well have gone FF!

Serious now though, lovely looking Cup, only thing I would suggest is clear side repeaters, they were standard from 03 onwards iirc. >>>

50643403-S.jpg

Looking good! Love the engine cover been thinking about getting one of those myself. Bet it sounds mean with the exhaust and viper?!

306 TD Slut
ukaskew - did you not know?? the engine cover adds another 10bhp..? duh!??!! thought that was common sense! tehe. yeah clear sideys might be on there soon, depends how much money i have. i may be moving soon so the cup may have to get sold lol :(:(:(

i had a yellow magic tree in it until last week. it died.

the viper overpowers the sound of the exhaust by far. but the zorst sounds nice on idle. loving the viper sound tho.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
get clear side repeaters like said above mate, little tip though get the genuine renault ones, i got ones from K-Tec and they're cheap and nastly and even although they say they are for a clio i needed to mod them with a stanley to fit because they were for a megane. they also let in water.

like all standard cups it needs lowered though :D

looks mint though, im gelous! love that colour

306 TD Slut
Fletch. yup i will be there matey, but be kind, im new and shy and scared of people i dont know..:(

i canna afford to lower it with spinrgs of coilys. they look pretty low anyway.. and the handling is superb as well as it is.

cheers for the advice martin, i'll bear that in mind. :) wanna get some good pics at the soton meet!

Don't worry a bout being shy, we are nice bunch down here!

Great pics, wanna pop round and wash mine?

A4 Avant & A3
looks very nice mate.. just need the clear side repeaters :)
Your pics make mine look a right state, think it's due a good wash over the weekend.
Take it easy & look after her :)

Tesla MP3 2021
furry_cup said:
how much are clear sideys from reno?£4,000,000?

there free just pop down to ya local renault dealer late at night and pop 2 off.......:):):).

loving the car mate.
like the engine cover

Uncleiven said:
there free just pop down to ya local renault dealer late at night and pop 2 off.......:):):).

loving the car mate.
like the engine cover

lol, you could probably do that, put your ones on and they'd never know.