ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first taste of french (172 project)

clio 172
Had a 1.6 corsa for a couple of years, its problems caused me to sell it and decided to get a proper hot hatch

mycar.jpg

Had it for ages now and finally got it to a respectable standard

Photo0216.jpg

Photo0223.jpg

Photo0222.jpg

Photo0221.jpg

Photo0220.jpg

Photo0219.jpg

Photo0218.jpg

Photo0217.jpg

now i've got an iceburg silver ph2 clio 172

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1571887.htm

Mods so far:
milltek cat back exhaust
toyo proxy tr-1
omp adjustable strutbrace
koni shocks
silvervision bulbs

future plans
apex 40mm springs (purchased)
short shift (purchased)
red caliper paint (purchased)
de-badge
paint badges black and boot popper button silver
gloss black grill and any black parts that have faded
de-cat
spray wheels grey
possibly fit enclosed induction kit (purchased)

audi a6 3.0tdi
I had a corsa like that for a while it was like a go kart. I loved it for the short time i had it.

clio 172
pics will be up soon, i know fake splits (not very good ones at that) couldn't afford bbs lm's. would love them on the clio tho

B

bigrich690

wow i was about to give you the scarborough warning that when you take that KTR sticker off the back you will notice some holes fron the clio badge but i was easily mistaken, looks like a good buy there mate and under millage too, looks good :)

clio 172
*little update*
badge is painted gloss black as well as the side bullets and the headlights have been given the lamin-x gunsmoke treatment

Photo0269.jpg

Photo0267.jpg

Photo0260.jpg

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
nice that, but those headlights are just asking for trouble tho

clio 172
yeah was thinking its too dark to suit the car, but police have walked past many times at the petrol station and have said nothing. light output isn't affected really lets 90% of light through.

lamin-x do a light smoke may get another roll of film

S4 Avant
But why would you want less light from your headlights? That's like preferring to drive around wearing eye patches