ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted Viper Last Night

Viper is fitted with Hill Power Silicone Hose Kit from Inlet Maniflod to Viper, and then heavy duty pipe work through to Renault Sport Clio Cup Race Car Brake Duct in fog light replacement pipe, feels punchier and oh yes has turned my Clio into a motorbike!! Fantastic.

Tim

Tim, what made you go for the silicon hose to inlet - shorter length to gain more room? Where did you get the fog replacement brake duct?

320d M Sport

cool, got any pics? was your ECU set up for a Viper to be added later or will it need re-mapping?

Needed extra room as its a 2000 model year Viper didnt think it would make any difference but it did,doubt Ill need to change ECU, tell on strip next Monday.

Ben R - yeah I have removed the rear wheels to save weight

I had a Viper on my 1.2 Be-Bop. It increased the power so much I understeered off a roundabout, clipped a kerb and barrel rolled down an embankment. I unfortunately caught my rear beam on a railing and ripped the 2 rear wheels off. Id say mine was more like a motorbike than yours TIMO172

thats ok then as was worried I paid out 200 notes and then they bought out a new one! they are nice arent they? Am well pleased with mine.

(so much so had to post a pic!)

Clio 172 Ph2

Yeah I really want to get one but I dont think I can be bothered if I need to mess around with chipping it and stuff too.

I do miss the old roar I had from my previous car with i/k and exhaust :(