ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting a 172 cup Bumper to my 06 1.2 16v

Artic Blue 182FF
Okay i no theres another thread open asking simple questions , but i didnt wanna hijack it...

i just wanna no can it be done.

ive brought a 172 cup bumper... can it be fitted to my 1.2 and can it be done fuss free.

ive read alot about needing arch linners? could i get away without these. do they make a diff surley there not there for no reason?.

also is the 172 cup bumper the same as a 172 sports bumper?

Front or rear bumper.
Front can be made to fit but body shop is the best place. The only way its a direct fit is if you chnage the liners plus the wings and then idealy add the side skirts to make it look right.

Rear fits fine.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
i payed £80 for bumper but wos damaged!! thwy payed £100 for spray job good 1 tho! so quite pricey really;)

oh ok cool. what reg are you cos i think its the replacement of my colour, nautical blue, you dont see mine on any new plate cars but you see the slightly darker version, ie yours!! what does your car look like atm mate? any pics?

jamie