ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

flame red 172 £4250

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio sport 172
FOR sale my beloved little 172 clio. loads of fun good driver.

* Half leather half alacantre interior
* Electric windows
* Electric mirrors
* Rcl with alarm immobilser thatcham 1 and 2
* Abs
* Cd player with remote stick behind steering wheel
* New alloys in june
* 67000 miles
* Recent timing belt and auxuillary belt
* New centre section to the exhaust
* Mot'd till june 08
* Excellent Condition throughout
* Alloy spare wheel
* Climate control air conditioning
* Full service history by main renault dealers
* Unmarked exterior

Selling for £4250 ovno, as i have to put funds towards a family car due to expansion, shame really as this is one of the best cars i've owned loads of fun on the straights and more on the bends.

*****I CAN'T UPLOAD PHOTOS BUT I CAN EMAIL THEM IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE*****

THANKS FOR LOOKING ANDY

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  RB 182
Ph2 by the looks of his profile.
profilepic29397_1.gif

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio sport 172
cheers for putting that up for me mate i couldn't work it out, its a ph2 as per the pic.

cheers for looking

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  SLK 350

Well, cambelt will need doing if it's not been done so add £500~ to the price for that. Also not sure why it has a "recent timing and aux belt" when it's scheduled for 36k, unless of course 31,000 miles is recent.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio sport 172
every car i get i make a point of getting the belts done, like i did for my subaru, vectra, mr2 etc. the car has covered 30000 in 30 years, so i don't it needs £500 on top of the price as the job has been done at a cost of £210.00 by tw & s barker of newcastle as it had a service in june. the miles are 67000

hope this helps