ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3 Laptime Challenge...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
This is using the recently released Nurburgring GP circuit.

Standard Arcade car only. No mods. No setup.

• Ferrari 458 Italia (S641)
  • Nurburgring GP Full
  • Benchmark time of 1.59:500
I'll narrow it down after a few people are below that.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. No not the Green Hell.

New download. Grand Prix configuration.

Post your times in here, for now. I'll believe you... I can always check online.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, about a fiver.

Worth every penny though, it's my new favourite. Like Catalunya, with bumps and EVIL camber.

Best i've managed so far is a 2:01.820 (No ABS, No TCS, No STM, Auto)

I'll give it another go tommorow

Gamertag is Adamio if you want to add me, then i can see your times on the Friends leaderboard and see how the times compare

Nippy white cup
Just had a quick blast......1:59.717. All aids off apart from clutch with no corner cutting :)

Chris

Last edited:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Oooo a challenge - I'll have a quick crack at this later.

Si

RS Clio 172
we're doing a similar challenge on another forum but with the 2-eleven. really liking the GP track! might try and get on when i'm next out there.

None :(
LOL ^^^^

I'm soo gonna sign up for xbox live now! I bought an xbox360 a few weeks ago for forza 3, luv'd it soo much i went and bought the M$ wheel for it a week later. I get to work tonight and my mate tells me you can download a new GP track, i then find this THREAD! And i told myself i would never give M$ the money to play online! (sorry im very old school gamer and was always free to play online!!!!) But i think im going to go against my own rules and get some of these points or whatever i need so i can try and beat the above times!

Target = Wednesday evening i hope to post on here a record breaking time ;)

Nippy white cup
It really does come into it's own when you get online esecially when playing with mates. You can try the lap tmes without being online though m8.... You just have to take a pic of the laptime that's all. I might have another play today and try and get into the 58's

Si

RS Clio 172
What's the best time? I'm currently chasing a 2:04 but not having much luck. stuck in the 2:05s.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Agggghhhhhhh! Just got a 1:58.977.

Penalty though, I slipped on the exit of the final corner, lifting two wheels off the track.

FFS!!!!