ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Someones Hachi for Cwissy.

2406865.jpg

2406902.jpg

2406908.jpg

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
Do most of you guys use c0ckpit view then? I've never liked it on any driving game (except for F1 on PS2), always prefer Bumper/Bonnet type veiw.

Also what controls do most of you use? I've tried a few different ones but went back to standard. I know some guys used the shoulder buttons inverted for gears. They can change down with their right trigger finger while braking with their left and vice versa. I tried this but couldn't get on with it. Ideally I'd like the setup I used to use on GT4 (Left stick for steering, Right stick accellerate/Brake, Right shoulder button to shift up, left to shift down)but this wasn't possible on Forza 2.

Golf MK6 GT TDI
Ordered my copy off tesco, has NOT turned up today, even though they sent it on tuesday and I had post through the door today!
MAJOR FAIL!
ASDA at midnight it is!

JB

RB 182 Cup
What versions of the game are people buying? Worth shelling out the extra £ for the Limited Edition? I'm not fussed about the online 'status' you recieve just the extra liveries.

Or just buy the regular game?

Tesla MP3 2021
I rammed a Twingo off the road, it felt goooooood

Has anyone noticed how the AI sometimes randomly brakes too late and then goes steaming into a tyre wall.. watched a Focus do that last night, with no pressure from me

+1 on both counts lol

JB

RB 182 Cup
Just read the description. So the extra cars are not available in the standard edition? LCE it is then...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Do most of you guys use c0ckpit view then? I've never liked it on any driving game (except for F1 on PS2), always prefer Bumper/Bonnet type veiw.

TBH I usually use the chase cam, so I can see what's going on around me. Always a tried and tested method in racing games down the years, all the way back to Chase HQ and Top Gear.

C*ckpit view is good, though.

The Bus and MRT
TBH I usually use the chase cam, so I can see what's going on around me. Always a tried and tested method in racing games down the years, all the way back to Chase HQ and Top Gear.

C*ckpit view is good, though.

Amateur ;) it's a driving simulator or a remote control car simulator. Much more involving if you use the cockpit view IMO.

1.8 Civic EX
PMSL! Just shot home for lunch. Opened the front door and found a package waiting. Picked it up in excitment, flet a bit small for what I was expecting....under neath the package was a "we tried to deliver" note. My bro also pre ordered from play but not the LCE so he has his and I have to go get mine tomorrow lol

so much for the post strike!

MY10 R35 GTR

Also what controls do most of you use? I've tried a few different ones but went back to standard. I know some guys used the shoulder buttons inverted for gears. They can change down with their right trigger finger while braking with their left and vice versa. I tried this but couldn't get on with it. Ideally I'd like the setup I used to use on GT4 (Left stick for steering, Right stick accellerate/Brake, Right shoulder button to shift up, left to shift down)but this wasn't possible on Forza 2.

left analogue stick for steering,
left and right triggers for accel/brake
and the right analogue stick for gears

Progress was halted for me so I'm not that far in. My mate took up residence on my sofa for several hours last night and we were taking turns free running.

Some more pics this time one of the Blackjack guys.
Neg2.jpg

isf2.jpg

isf.jpg

r332.jpg

ZeAudi.jpg

ZeAudi3.jpg

ZeAudi2.jpg

R32KAI3.jpg

Penske2.jpg

Penske.jpg

PenskePorshce.jpg

POsted.jpg

Neg3.jpg

Nc.jpg

Green3.jpg

DefferanFare.jpg

172 Cup
Anybody ordered this from Play?

Pretty nervous with all this postal strike malarky, does anybody know who they use?

***goes off and prays to God that it is in the post box when he get's home***

1.8 Civic EX
Anybody ordered this from Play?

Pretty nervous with all this postal strike malarky, does anybody know who they use?

***goes off and prays to God that it is in the post box when he get's home***

me and my bro.

both delivered today (although mine was LCE so didn't fit through the box so I have to collect it tomorrow)

Nippy white cup
Right, so where can I find the airfield? I've downloaded everything... where is it! lol

As long as you have entered both the codes that came with the game it is easiest to get to it would be free run...think it is the 2nd track along...and I think the best is layout A but tbh I haven't been on them all yet

Cheers

Chris

172 Cup
Cheers.

Literally want to go an ask my boss to let me out early so I can go and get it!

Shouldn't have opened this thread, i am like a kid at bloody Christmas now :eek: