ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Iberian Circuit for me.
Not sure why, just love the races round there. And my RS is a f**king weapon on there too!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Iberian reverse is a great short track! All about being completely flat from the crest, all along the long right hander and through the second to last corner.

SQ5
Spot the mistake

EDIT: I'm being a numpty lol!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325702390.089874.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325702390.089874.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 82

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Only managed to get online at midnight. Bloody router was causing all sorts of issues, NAT settings or something?! PITA. Couldnt join any races, or see any players.

Added a few of you on there now though.

Just got this. Completed Forza 2 years ago which took an age. Forza 3 I put loads of hours into and only got about 21% through. I have a feeling I will fail to complete this also!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I havnt raced with anyone yet :( Im only like lv 13 though so dont have much :(

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
:(

I hardly play it, iv been playing BF3 and CoD :eek:

Scratch that, I just got Driver level 13 :eek:

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I havent done many in event list for a while but im sure il be playing this game up untill forza 5 comes out anyway.

Loads of time to finish it all lol.

Earlier I loaded up a load of tuning set ups on my storefront put some hefty pricetags on some of them too haha feel free to donate some money my way by buying some. ;)

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
No i know its not really tuned for corners but I dont thinks its to bad to controll when you get it sideways etc

Gotten into Lotus recently - Got a lightly tuned Carlton and it's f**king brilliant! Also the S1 Elise tuned to B500 can win S700 races (so long as they're very twisty... Kaido etc!) Awesome machines.

SQ5
Fully tuned Evora with a light tune, wouldn't believe something with that power could handle so well being mid engine!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Love this game, not long switched it off actually :eek: LOL.

Gamertag: Ch1ckenCh0ker only just got an Xbox, so add away :D

Been having fun with my Evo gsr, 2.2 seconds to 60, 5 seconds to 100. After 150 its fairly slow, tops out at around 215 with the current gearing setup, haven't changed that yet, not sure if I will either.

Astra H vxr
lotus exige does it for me, although now getting bored of that car and need to find something else, mainly on do races in A classes for some reason although every single race i get spun by some dickheads who seems too think they dont need there breaks and use my car and i end up in the far corner while there miles in front lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha F'in Brilliant

That reminds me i had a brilliant 2 wheel moment where i was on the 2 wheels for a good 5 seconds and nearly came to a stop but i only went and forgot to save the replay :( been trying to do it again since lol.

Last edited: