ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol fair enough never get a chance to join in now anyway.

But when I do don't moan when I forget to break ;)
I will have some practice with it on A cant be that hard.

DCi
i need to map it to A - it's not hard to do but it's f**king annoying when you forget to do it during downshift and progressivley get more and more gearbox damage

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm Im not convinced ;)

Yeah I will do it lol bet its much better once second nature. I think it will help me set some good lap times once Im used to it as I can tell it slows me down a little bit not using It now.

AK

M240i
Während sich die Forza Motorsport-Gemeinde derzeit die Köpfe nach dem kommenden Open World Racer Forza Horizon verdreht, können in naher Zukunft anscheinend auch Porsche-Fans endlich aufatmen. Nachdem schon im Horizon-Trailer Fahrzeuge aus Zuffenhausen zu sehen waren, haben wir heute früh erfahren, dass schon bald ein umfangreiches Porsche Expansion Pack für Forza Motorsport 4 erscheinen soll.

Die Erweiterung soll satte 30 Modelle der Sportwagen-Manufaktur und 20 neue Rennevents beinhalten, die den Spielern zusätzlich 250 Punkte Gamerscore bieten. Darüber hinaus soll das Porsche Expansion Pack bereits innerhalb der nächsten drei Monate veröffentlicht werden. Über den Preis ist bislang noch nichts bekannt.

Unsere Frage an euch: was haltet ihr vom Porsche Expansion Pack? Und was wärt ihr bereit dafür zu zahlen? Sagt es uns hier in den Kommentaren.

Du willst mehr?
Werde registriertes Mitglied von XboxFRONT und nutze zahlreiche zusätzliche Funktionen wie die Watchlist, werde Fan unserer facebook-Seite, folge uns bei Twitter oder abonniere unseren RSS-Feed.

DCi
translated:

While the Forza Motorsport community currently turning heads on the next open world racer Forza Horizon, may in the near future, apparently, Porsche fans finally breathe again. Having already been seen in the Horizon-trailer vehicles from Zuffenhausen, today we learn early on that soon, a comprehensive Porsche expansion pack for Forza Motorsport released fourth

The expansion will include a whopping 30 models of sports car manufacturer and racing 20 new events, which provide players with an additional 250 Gamerscore points. In addition, the expansion pack to be released Porsche already within the next three months. About the price is yet unknown.

Our question to you: what you think of the Porsche expansion pack? And what if you were willing to pay for it? Tell us here in the comments.

You want more?
Become a registered member of Xbox front and use a number of additional functions such as the Watch List, become a fan of our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our RSS feed.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
As much as I love Porsche, it's just another excuse for T10 to bleed fans dry. Can't see it being less than £15.

I'll still buy it, T10 are just c***s.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Good news about them not being simply ported from Forza 3, either. They're fresh for Forza 4.

Porsche FTW. Knew this would happen, it was just a matter of time.

Evo 5 RS
As much as I love Porsche, it's just another excuse for T10 to bleed fans dry. Can't see it being less than £15.

I'll still buy it, T10 are just c**ts.

Yeah but in the same breath it's better than it never happening. I've never even played NFS: The Run, and don't ever intend to

AK

M240i
d5cdeadd-e7ea-5480.jpg

AK

M240i
Yeah, was something like 1680 for 3 car packs of 10 cars, so 1600 for 30 cars 20 new races and 250 gamerpoints isn't that bad.