ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
i was just thinking this game is going to cost a fortune asif £60 isnt enough i have to spend more! But its well worth it anyway.

fss01.png

fss02.png

Ph2 172 Flamer
hang on, I'm getting the LCE, but will I need to shell out another 2400MSP for the season pass, or does that come with the LCE???

Nippy white cup
No you get a load of cars for buying the LCE and you will get free ones with fancy paintjobs etc through out the year. The 2400 points thing is for buying future dlc content later on....you will save money by buying a lump now rather than buying separatley each time iirc

So I've finally pre-ordered the LCE as much as I resent giving GAME my custom let alone £59.99 worth! IIRC there's some sort of pre order incentive where you have to email Turn 10 a copy of your order confirmation but I can't see the info. Can anyone remember where it was posted up?

AK

M240i
I got this back:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

*forzafan@iloveforza.com
***Unrouteable address

Ph2 172 Flamer
I did the pre order incentive thing a while back, they will send you a message in Forza 3 saying they have received it ;)

So I've finally pre-ordered the LCE as much as I resent giving GAME my custom let alone £59.99 worth! IIRC there's some sort of pre order incentive where you have to email Turn 10 a copy of your order confirmation but I can't see the info. Can anyone remember where it was posted up?

thanks for the headsup, emailed them my details. and +1 on the £60 :mad: but has to be done

are people leaving the tweets/FB messages? i had a quick look and couldn't see any

I don't do FB/twitter however if I've seen no confirmation that T10 got my email I'll follow it up with a message on twitter (lesser of two evils IMO) although I'll be annoyed I've been forced into it needlessly to further their media exposure.