ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

frazjam's Ph1 172

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Nicely done Fraser .
On the rack in that picture the two small 6mm pipes at the right get linked together, at the end where the column fits i just grease packed it and made up blanking plugs for the holes.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Who got the wheels?

It's had 4 or 5 owners on here, I think Blackgold or his brother owned it and the previous owner iirc.

Good work on the Ph1, I think I'll be up at my mums this weekend so ill get the rest of the bits for you!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
nice plans fraser. do like the two wheel picture, did it feel that much inside?

Well actually touched this tonight, cup servo and lines on

Basically a cup in ph1 clothing
Cup subframe and wishbones
Cup alt setup
Cup brake setup
Cup spoiler

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421795396.294193.jpg

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Perfect.......you just keep practicing on your one

Glad to see it coming together mate !

Haven't really kept this up to date recently. Still doing plenty track days/nights up at Knockhill. Keep meaning to travel down south to do something

Work over winter -
ABS removed
PAS removed
Hub kit
Minor weight saving
New belts/dephaser

As you can imagine it feels a lot different. But in getting the hang of it.

Still to beat last years fastest lap, but I've not had a proper chance to try, I will on Thursday night on a 3 hour open pit.

Some recent pics, whipped the silver wheels back on for road.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437432585.754497.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437432606.981774.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437432623.790497.jpg

Well done CSS in this, morning track slot and blew a shaft

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438815613.701580.jpg

Luckily dry side, but I've been using ph1 shafts with a cup subframe 5mm wider each side and now the extra 5mm with the hub kit, I think this is the cause, amazed at how it hasn't happened before now but hey, maybe just luck. This resulted in a trip up and then back down to blyton with the Navara and the trailer!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438815710.775540.jpg

Some pics on track

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438815754.034684.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438815762.988808.jpg

Really enjoyed CSS and the track, so I've just booked up for another next month! Will definitely be trailering it down this time.

Went through my second set of RC6s so about to fit my third.

Apart from that. Ready for more track abuse!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Unfortunate about the shaft mate. Love the pic on 2 wheels and i thought I might see this again at css. I did but it was not what I or you was hoping!

Everytime I went to speak to you you was chatting to someone else. Would of been nice to have had a chat, not that I'd of been able to understand you! I can just about understand Adam!