ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

frazjam's Ph1 172

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Well this happened...
9618e16f1eee6ecf1cadf39e8f778e88.jpg
Well I definitely know who's that was! Lol

b1183ce3d6e90455cc7b6bc69a797a89.jpg

Box rebuilt and changed into a 129 casing [emoji51] ready to be fitted!
New ASTs fitted
New wheel bearings
Tie rods
New rear brakes
Rear shock polybush topmounts
Transponder purchased also

Just need to time the engine up, get the engine and box back in then away for mapping on the 24th!

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
lol it's got a green car on it..... sort the wheel on yours you lazy bast@rd, that's over 6 months it's been lying doing nowt!! Ps think preventive maintenance this year 🙈😂

lol it's got a green car on it..... sort the wheel on yours you lazy bast@rd, that's over 6 months it's been lying doing nowt!! Ps think preventive maintenance this year 🙈😂
When it gets looked at it'll be getting all 4 bearings and brakes etc done. Right now the focus is on this and all money is on this. I can't afford to do both just now so trailer is waiting!

281554cb45215fcabd6ebbcf51c7b14c.jpg

Well with a good shift on Monday, with a hand from a couple mates, the car is back together!

f952a01a65151db0d0ec88ee8c1c05c1.jpg

With the grp n timing it runs like a bag of nails. And my alternator has packed in so I haven't driven it! I'll be doing that tomorrow before it goes for mapping at the weekend.

66ab649f8d03ad1137206be8c3c9d99a.jpg

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Short version

He split it for parts
Built a cooper S to go racing
Done some racing
Turned gay and left the mini to sit neglected
Bought a cool M3 to redeem himself
Definitely gay. He has the M3 tucked up for the winter keeping it clean....... before you say it Fraz just like me 😂👍