ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2010 Convoy

421 Cammed 172
Leamington Spa?

Probably best coming up the 42 North, Join M6 and wait at Corley...

I think!

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
M54 - Cosford jct - 6:10am

1) Joshua.J
2) Walmsley69

M6 - Corley Services - 6:55am

1) Rich_1989
2) Ben172
3) Joshua.J
4) Dave63
5) kevin.s
6) theduck
7) Justinhinks87
8) Ad172UK
9) Jamie (Dave63's mate in 206 Gti180)
10) Tom46

M6 - J2 in Layby 7:05am

1) Curley
2) Tomo182
3) Davis88

Added you tom46 to Corley services hope thats okay...and see you there. :)

5days to go. :race:

RS Clio 172
Quick question. Now I'm going with Megsport to stop over, is there a time I should meet you guys to park with you lot?

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Dont want our company up there but want our company when were there i see ;)

dont no on a time yet bud but should be there for round 8:30 - 8:45 depending on traffic and any other problems. Takes about an hour from corley services of the m6.

DB.

BMW 440i
Shall we all pop our mobile numbers up? Or PM them all to one person, who can create a text and send it out?

Not volunteering! lol!

If anyone is coming from around Bham city centre/South Birmingham then me and Jamie (With the 206) will be meeting on Broad St at 6.30am then travelling to Corley Services. Drop me a PM or post in here if you want to meet at that time on Broad St.

More poke than viagr
Im gonna have to meet up with liam and the cov lads so i dont end up going down to brum and back lol.

Liam, where abouts do you mean? Somewhere near showcase cinema? Sorry i have no sense of direction lol :eek:

More poke than viagr
5 day forecasts only go up to saturday atm, but bbc says that saturday will be sunny/cloudy so fingers crossed!

ibiza cupra
Shall we all pop our mobile numbers up? Or PM them all to one person, who can create a text and send it out?

Not volunteering! lol!

If anyone is coming from around Bham city centre/South Birmingham then me and Jamie (With the 206) will be meeting on Broad St at 6.30am then travelling to Corley Services. Drop me a PM or post in here if you want to meet at that time on Broad St.
what junction you joing the m6 at? im assuming junction 6. also what time do you recon you will be there so i have a time to aim for to get onto the m6. ill be joining at jnc 5 as its closer to me.

DB.

BMW 440i
My iPhone says Sun, It's always right. :)

Ill be using the map that Google Maps show mate. If you use Broad St, Birmingham as the starting point, and pop the postcode for Corley Services in CV7 8NR, then you can move the pointers around to guess what time ill be there mate!

Will be leaving Broad St at around half past. :)

Aegean Blue 206 Gti180 and Racing Blue Clio 182.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I know this is of topic but what exhausts are people running, im needing a new one soon so want to have a little listen to peoples before i buy one.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I know this is of topic but what exhausts are people running, im needing a new one soon so want to have a little listen to peoples before i buy one.

Joshua, My old 172Cup had the exhaust fall off...I went to Prospeed (over in Cardiff)...they made a custom stealth exhaust, which transformed the car...it sounded SO much better at full pelt...but still civilised when driving normally. Have a look in the Dealers feedback section...there are a fair few threads from others in there.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Cheers donny il check them out, how much did it set you back?

Also dave yozza is the one im keen on atm so will have to have a listen :cool:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Cheers donny il check them out, how much did it set you back?

Also dave yozza is the one im keen on atm so will have to have a listen :cool:

Obviously, not including the petrol costs...it was £330 (but that was about 3 years ago IIRC). He can do whatever you want and will custom make it. So you can have it cut into the exhaust, or stealth with a sound to suit you. If you want something thats a bit different, or if Charlie doesn't recommend it...he will tell you.

You get a lifetime guarantee...but it costs £25 to transfer it to a new owner if you sold the car.

ibiza cupra
i had mine custom made at a place called philbrads next to where i work in tamworth. strait through, 2.5 cat back system. cost me roughly £250. it is a stelth one but its loud lol.

421 Cammed 172
£250 from TopGear Exhausts near West Bromwich.

Their exhaust guy's left now though so i'm not sure what they're turning out these days!

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Lot of help with this cheers guys, think im gona have to have a listen at FCS then make a decision.

421 Cammed 172
The Decats & Centre silencers make a difference too mate.

Mine got no centre silencer but has a cat and Kevs has neither IIRC.

ibiza cupra
bit more info for all
M54 - Cosford jct - 6:10am
http://www.rac.co.uk/route-planner/...rue&mapType=interactive&rtype=true&jsOption=1
1) Joshua.J
2) Walmsley69

M6 - Corley Services - 6:55am
http://motorwayservicesonline.co.uk/Corley

1) Rich_1989
2) Ben172
3) Joshua.J
4) Dave63
5) kevin.s
6) theduck
7) Justinhinks87
8) Ad172UK
9) Jamie (Dave63's mate in 206 Gti180)
10) Tom46

M6 - J2 in Layby 7:05am
http://www.rac.co.uk/route-planner/...rue&mapType=interactive&rtype=true&jsOption=1
1) Curley
2) Tomo182
3) Davis88

then on our way

http://www.rockingham.co.uk/index.asp

Last edited:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
are all the plans still correct? meeting at ten past 6 still josh?? cosford junction, i will be waiting up the top off slip road, so come up slip road, i will be waiting, and then we can get rolling. should be there around 6ish just incase of any delays. aqlso, i have a passenger, so my DSLR will be out the window on the way with some rolling shots, hopefully.

my mobile number is 07854902553 incase you need to phone or text.

see you tomorrow

chris (walmsley69)

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Just cleaned my beauty! chris i will defo be there took your number down just incase there are any problems, also gona try and get my passenger to take some pics, but everything fine and okay il be there on time mate :)

Cheers kevin for the added info

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Cleaned mine earlier, got some right marks on it from when some tw*t egged side of car, ah well. Gotta clay bar it soon I guess. See you all tomorrow, can't wait

200 Gordini
I text you earlier mate.. Just got your text back now.

Just to remind everyone... Drop to the slow lane until us cov boys catch up :rasp:

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
got some good convoy pics if anyone wants some of their cars

whose was the racing blue 182 that met at corley?

have some great shots of that