ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freshen up the Cup

I wouldn't consider it a detail more of a thorough wash. Did the arches etc but haven't ventured into DA polisher territory yet although I have noticed the swirl marks in places! Used 2 bucket method:
Wheels with AG wheel cleaner and my trusty old paintbrush and a cone brush
Washed with Megs Mitt and Gold Class (which by the way I find much better than the AG shampoo)
Then dried with an AG drying towel
Finished with AG Rapid Detailer which is my favourite bit making it uber shiny!
Going in for a service next week so hoping to do a track day sometime soon! Pics from my iPhone 4s..
Tom
FTurini.jpg

Fside.jpg

Ffront.jpg

FRear.jpg

FCarback.jpg

Fiesta ST-3
Meh a shed. Looking to PX against a R27 as soon as I can find one. Wish mine was that mint tbh.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Seen another in Bathgate today Gaz. Clean and standard.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Seen another in Bathgate today Gaz. Clean and standard.

There is one that looks quite like mine running about bathgate and one on silver wheels, used to never see them! mine still is much better ;) my mate just bought the monaco on the plate k66arl you might see it running about its on its arse needs taken up makes mine look high!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Loller! I just looked at that one on PH. First time I realised he was selling. Pass on my detailing number to him. I'll get it protected for winter! ;)

The cup wasn't a patch on yours btw. ;)

Cheers for the comments! Really enjoy keeping it tidy and standard as there are so many that have been stripped etc. Although that's not to say thee not as nice! Urn lose the EVO sticker.....why?