ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freshly Cleaned and Coilovered

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers People! Nice to know you like her! :D

Mish - the plate is a 3/4 one yes. :)

Chris - Its on the moors in Clevedon.

Nope not much to do really! Wouldnt mind a half rollcage and some buckets. Its just in winter i need the cmfort of the leather! lol

Wouldnt mind a few more bits for the engine bay too to keep her clean.
Engine bay pics for those who havent seen:-

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/Tom_White/My%20Clio/tom089.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its the standard calipers with a 285mm disk conversion mate. Works really well

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Oh and it MAY be up for sale in the new year. Got some points on the way....

If anyone is seriously interested. Drop me a pm

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
that is total mint! might see if i can pick up a cheap valver in the summer to give me somthing to work on over the summer holidays. not really got the space and would struggle badly to insure it but would be nice.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Tom16v said:
Oh and it MAY be up for sale in the new year. Got some points on the way....

If anyone is seriously interested. Drop me a pm

Unless its a ban then keep it!! If you dont mind me asking is it for speeding? Lovely car but doubt I could insure it :(

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i would seriously consider it but at 17 im never going to be able to insure it or even handle it to be honest lol plus mum would moan at me for puting another car on the drive lol

Tom your motor is fantastic:hail: as I said once before (when you were considering selling it a few months back) - its a shame I have my Coupe, if i didn't i'd have prob have bought it off of you.

If you do get rid of it (tbh i reckon you'd be mad to sell it mate) i hope it goes to someone who will appreciate it & look after it as well as you have:cool:
Craig.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers again people! Really is a nice, very quick car! :D

Matty - Its a mongoose full system with a 3.5" tailpipe. Sounds much nicer than my old magnex....:)

Williams 2
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Is the exhaust the B Tail Single 3.5" round rolled out. Where did u get urs from m8, cheers :rasp:
[/FONT]

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i think thats the one matty! Got it from http://swtyres.co.uk/ - Just ask for mate and say the one you put on tom whites car. He'll know what your on about.

RSI Dave - theyre FKs bought from John2modified on here. He does a top service! :D

Vee dub
I chuckled when I opened this thinking it was going to be that boat you drive Tom ;)

Very nice surprise!