ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fuel pressure regulator for 182 turbo con

clio 182
hi,

i had origionaly bought a 172 fuel PR and fuel rail to convert back to the ph1 fuel setup but got ripped of by sum t**t from gumtree. im finding it hard to find another ph1 setup. i was wondering if you can still buy these ph1 regulators from renault new? also if any1 has used a good alternative to give me sum detail. cars ment to be booked in next month so hopefully i can get it sorted.

thanks

172 cup, Impreza P1
Get any adjustable fpr and ditch the ph1 setup.

I got a sytec one that does the job nicely.

clio 182
do you have any details on it or were i can get one? is it easy to secure because thers a retailer clip with the ph1 setup on the fuel rail? cheers

clio 182
cheers, sounds good, dont suppose uve got a picture of it fitted have you? dont worry if its too much hasle. cheers for the link

172 cup, Impreza P1
cheers, sounds good, dont suppose uve got a picture of it fitted have you? dont worry if its too much hasle. cheers for the link

This is before it was fully plumbed in but shows the general idea.

DSCF2055.jpg

DSCF2054.jpg

ph1 fuel sender

DSCF2053.jpg

​Hope that helps.

clio 182
thanks for the pics mate. got a few options on the table hopefully have all the parts ordered tomorrow and go from ther. cheers all