ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Games that make you rage?

Does everyone else get as roidy as me when playing games??

There are 2 games that have the potential to make me go flip diddy flip.

- COD (more Black Ops than anything - MW2 gets me sometimes, but I generally have a laugh on that game, YES NOOB TUBE!!)
- FIFA (online)

What games grind your gears?
What do you do when you rage? (I just tend to shout down the mic, let the cuntbags know. Never broke a controller or anything, not that angry ;))

2.2 bar shed.
FIFA. They never do what I want them to and it makes me so angry. I hate loosing so it really makes me very angry very quickly.

I love Lamp
Fight Night as i keep getting knocked down from one punch when I'm well on top but can't stun them let alone KO then in career mode :mad:

You play fifa on ps3? I don't rage at that but that because I never lose to be honest /lies :rasp: I do rage when people are leading and play keep ball though, I don't mind losing but losing to some cnut who goes 1 up and then passes ball about defence for hours grinds my gears

Clio RS 182
Black ops pisses me off within 10minutes of playing, and I end up turning the xbox off before I get too stressed, the game IMO is fukin crap.

MW2 annoys me but thats only because I've played it too much, Best shooter game EVER

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
When me and my bro used to play Pro evo years back I used to smash pads on a daily occurence when I would have a few bad games!

Clio RS 182
When me and my bro used to play Pro evo years back I used to smash pads on a daily occurence when I would have a few bad games!

old playstation pads lol, used to be funny when I threw the controller across the room which then pulled the playstation off the side and nearly the tv (thank god tv's were big heavy boxes back then)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hmm think they were PS2 pads iirc. Bedside table... smash smash smash! Rage quit!

Fifa 11 me and brother do a season together, if i start losing a few games i get mega pissed off.
Also gt3 on ps2 when doing the big races and crashing on the last lap.

You play fifa on ps3? I don't rage at that but that because I never lose to be honest /lies :rasp: I do rage when people are leading and play keep ball though, I don't mind losing but losing to some cnut who goes 1 up and then passes ball about defence for hours grinds my gears
Yea I play FIFA and MW2 on PS3. Drop me an add if you fancy getting smashed.

I love Lamp
Hmm think they were PS2 pads iirc. Bedside table... smash smash smash! Rage quit!

I can't work out if it was worse back then when the controllers were connected so they caused a bungee action and always ended up flying back at the TV when thrown, or now that they just keep on flying when thrown in rage.

Yea I play FIFA and MW2 on PS3. Drop me an add if you fancy getting smashed.

Sounds like a challenge :approve: There was a guy, Dredz iirc thinking about making a cliosport club too if your interested, you will be our 3rd member! lol

1.8 Civic EX
Trials HD....I swear some of the courses on there are actually impossible!

Street Fighter IV...as a casual pick up and play it's fine but trying to do some of the challenges!!RAGE! :mad::mad::mad:

Fifa 11 really f*cks me off all the time.

As does MW2 when you play objective games like Demolition or Sabotage and your team just don't know how to play the game mode..

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Black ops is an annoying game because it's badly made, mw2 is annoying because of the noob perks but fight night champion is beats them all. The game is impossible at times.

Used to be addicted to the unreal tournament games, punched the desk a few times. Mainly because of lag or just frustration.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Skate 3. My controller has been launched many-a-time :dapprove:

All Points Bulletin

It's basically a MP/MMO GTA - so when people aren't in missions they like to get in huge dumper trucks and crash into you (in turn eventually if not at first blowing you up), while it's funny at first, get's a tad annoying!

57 Clio Campus Sport
All Points Bulletin

It's basically a MP/MMO GTA - so when people aren't in missions they like to get in huge dumper trucks and crash into you (in turn eventually if not at first blowing you up), while it's funny at first, get's a tad annoying!

How is this game moving along? Could never get the beta to work.

Asking off topic because someone has filled their pm box.

Sounds like a challenge :approve: There was a guy, Dredz iirc thinking about making a cliosport club too if your interested, you will be our 3rd member! lol
Easy mate. FIFA 10, I was ranked 900th in the world at one point ;)... Then COD took over my life and I dont play as much on the new one.
Yea it was Dredz. I dont like playing that Pro mode. Find it boring being just one player.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Any COD game online. People who 'like' it (and I say that term loosely) must have one serious weed habit in order to keep themselves chilled. Rarely has an online game been so littered with seemingly in-built anger causing issues, that I simply refuse to play it.

Hideous, boring, repetitive and ultimately rage inducing!

D.

Octy VRS
Any game that you can't move on with unless you do a certain mission. IL-2 Birds of Prey. Really enjoyed it until one stupid mission that had no clear instructions. I fucked it off and hated it for that as I wanted to play more.

Gran Turismo sometimes, especially license tests. You get within 0.001 of a second of doing it and then have to try again 10 times. Broken a couple of controllers with that.

Goliath I
I don't seem to do it as much as used to, probably because now you can actually save halfway through and don't have to restart the whole game when you die.

Sonic though used to drive me nuts, I remember crying, biting myself and then turning the console off while laughing screaming 'Not so big now are we, awwwww'

2.2 bar shed.
Sonic though used to drive me nuts, I remember crying, biting myself and then turning the console off while laughing screaming 'Not so big now are we, awwwww'

My dad used to play through the first levels so I didnt have to do the boring stuff again and again, he got pretty good as well. Then we found out the cheat codes which I can still remember to this day... :/

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
any COD online can be rage inducing, but you only need a couple of decent games and you soon forget.