ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

G'day...new to Clio's

Ph2 1.6 5 door
G'day...the call me Halfmo, and i have a 2003 1.6 Clio Privilege.

my first renault...mostly been driving big aussie boats forever, but fuel costs in those big fellas were slaying me

got my clio about 5 months ago, and i love it. just clocked up 60,000kms...what's that, 35,000 miles? something like that. not bad for a 9 year old

amazing handling impresses me all the time, at least 1 zillion times better than the big sedans i'm used to.

just started checking this place out, looking foward to seeing more...pleased to see this place actually acknowledges that not all of us have a sport model, that's refreshing

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome.

1.6 is a massivley under rated car in the category. Renault missed a trick with it tbh. If they'd have made a sportier model of the 1.6 a lot of people would have bought it tbh. I'd have had one of my fiesta any day of the week if it was a sportier car as standard.

Ph2 1.6 5 door
thanks for the warm welcome guys, the ford australia forums i've been on in recent years aren't the most friendly place for newibies. i like this place even more now

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Few words of advice.

If you need to know something, use the search bar. There is an "Advanced Search" button too. Try that to narrow your search down, as it's probably been asked and answered several times already before.

Don't post up about "racing" illegally.

Don't fit 17" wheels and a massive spoiler to the car.

Follow the above and you shouldn't encounter any issues lol.

Also get a paid membership. Best thing I ever did when I owned the clio.

Ph2 1.6 5 door
not into the illegal stuff, hate big spoilers, and love how much cheaper 15 inch tyres are...so we're all good there.

search functions are the easy way, i know that...guess all there is left is to look into paid membership.

thanks mate

Ph2 1.6 5 door
not many yet, but here's a quick couple

clio.jpg

front.jpg

Ph2 1.6 5 door
thanks mate...black bumper trim has been revitalised since these pics. i'd like to paint all that body colour eventually