ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting suspension fitted

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Not 100% sure if this in right area or not.

I have had a suspension kit fitted and bought at demon tweaks but I have decided to by some coil overs (fk highsport )

I live in Warrington (nw) where is good and cheap to get them fitted and balanced etc.

I've asked birchdown 330+VAT to fit them. No thank you lol

Would be good if somebody could help. Thanks

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
U allowed to swear on hear if not please remove didn't mean to put it on thanks

Clio 172 Cup
I fitted springs and shocks myself, easy tbh, just follow the guide on here if you get stuck
make sure you have the right tools as well : )

Rusty Cup
After you've taken the front wheel off you only need to undo 3 bolts to remove the shock, you only need to undo 4 to remove both rear shocks and the wheels stay on!! £300+ is a joke if I was you I would attend local meet and get to know a few guys then offer them a few squid to help.

The long winded bit isn't installing, it's the days, weeks, months of fine tuning the setup to get it looking and feeling perfect. But that's half the fun :)

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
After you've taken the front wheel off you only need to undo 3 bolts to remove the shock, you only need to undo 4 to remove both rear shocks and the wheels stay on!! £300+ is a joke if I was you I would attend local meet and get to know a few guys then offer them a few squid to help.

The long winded bit isn't installing, it's the days, weeks, months of fine tuning the setup to get it looking and feeling perfect. But that's half the fun :)

I have been a few meets I'm going CSS but I wont get meet everybody from my area.

So people are saying its simple I might give it ago going to order them this weekend.