ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Giving her a clean out mmmm

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
got a 1.2 just to let u know.
Want to put some stuff in it to make it run abit smoother clean it out etc, Can i just buy tht stuff off the shelf in halfords etc that u put in with ure petrol, also as petrol has gone down atm wud my car be negativly effected by premuim unleaded, or could i fill her up with that and it will go through the system nicely, wat else can i do thts fairly cheap just to help the poor girl along.....cheers

R35 GTR
v-power has cleaning properties apparently so might as well run it for a few thousand miles to clean it.

Clio_Smart
No poor girl mate i have a 1.2 and they are machines :mad: lol

Im doing my interior up land its looking hot trust me the 1.2's have potential !!!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
ok cheeers, wat u rekon to those supliment things, there in small bottles tht clean the s**t out, anyone used them.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
haha, i used to love it alot, then i got a 1.1 courtesy car wen mine was being fixed tht was 16bhp more than mine an the diff ws insane lol so atm my love is teetering, i am sure i wil fall for her again soon, jus need some alloys, but jus paye out insurance so waiting till xmas. thinkin of gettin new dials though, jus dont know where to get them fitted

Motorbikes
i would go for some silver superleggeras.

vpower is petrol i think.

never used any supplments but apparently you can get a foam that you spray in your air filter (after removing the filter?) which cleans out all the carbon from the cylinders.

also, even an oil change might help a bit and a fresh air filter?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
oh i know the ones, like off the sport of my clio. mk2 ph1. i wanted ths=ose but well hard to find a good set with tyres

Motorbikes
yeah they aint too cheap which is putting me off getting them, but i'd rather get my 1.2 slammed first.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
thirty quid on fleabay. its just labour to fit them. although my mate cud do it, I am never gona lower it jus cant afford tht plus ins, everything i wanna do wont affect it not even alloys which i am plaeased about.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
oh yeah if am gona put v-power in do i need all the old unleaded to run out first or can they be mixed

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
jus rejuvinated all the interior well the plastic s**t, and got the get black back for the bumpers, looks like new. yey, getting my new black indicators soon, and the free silver ones for the lights. pow,