ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good morning everybody!

Clio RSi
Hi everybody!

Thought i would sign up as i'm going to need alot of help with my new/old Clio RSi (to heavily shorten the problem list, the rear brake pads fell out on the M1 not long after we picked the car up Thursday and the clutch pedal snapped last night)!

Anywho, my names Jon, i'm from Milton Keynes though my car is currently abandoned in Dunstable at my parents (along with my Astra that has also gone pop)! Lol! Hoping if we get the car going and decide to keep it (struggling to want to at present) we will get to some meets etc! I'm also a member of Corsasport, AOC, 206info and MIG (but dont really use that site much) as i seem to have an ever growing fleet of cars; Corsa GSI (in bits), Astra G SXi and the gfs 206!

Anywho, off to have a browse of the forum now!

Jon :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Welcome mate, there's a mass of knowledge on here so hopefully you'll get the mk1 in a good state pretty quickly.

There's a lot of member's (mainly who have converted their mk1's to 2.0 172 engines) who are very active, and generally very knowledgeable.

"Sideways Danny" off of here, runs a company "519 Automotive" and iirc he's got a real thing for mk1's.

He's up your way (bedfordshire or something) so if you ever want something done I'd definitely advise you use him

I'm often up in Luton, so I'll look out for you.