ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got it, and it’s Good!!

Picked up my 182 last night. You can tell its a Renault as its already got an annoying rattle from behind the dash. Heeee Heee, you have to laugh, its brand new for f*cks sake!!! Oh and the radio doesnt work properley, keep getting a beep every 4-5 seconds. Oh well, ill be off to Huets Car Audio in my Lunch break.

Other than those little niggles everything else is as Id hoped it would be.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Glad you like it and taking probs in good humour! Why noty take it back to them and get them to sort it, or are you wanting to upgrade the stereo anyway?

Quote: Originally posted by EvilJohn on 10 June 2004
Glad you like it and taking probs in good humour!  Why noty take it back to them and get them to sort it, or are you wanting to upgrade the stereo anyway?

Just phoned them and they say it probably needs the Radio code put in again. I told them they didnt give me a Radio code, so they are calling me back.
I want a new Stereo anyway as I cant plug my iPod into the renault one!!

225 & Audi S4

but get the code first in case and also check everything now after sales service always rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All that sort of thing should have been pointed out to you by the dealer, they have to run through a whole list of things when they give you the car.

Its Sorted!!!! A simple visit to Huets Car Audio in Hove and hey presto, a nice Pioneer CD/MP3 Head unit!!! Which works of the Renualt remote thing and has an Aux input for my iPod.

Oh and whilst it was being fitted, the dealer I bought the clio from called me with the Radio code!! Heeee Heee Heee. Oh well, at least i have it for future reference.

The Pioneer is the Dark Brushed Aluminium one and looks the puppies in the dash.

Quote: Originally posted by griff_90 on 10 June 2004
Got the model numer for the Pioneer Slinky?

Yep, its a Pioneer DEH-P77MP.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

thats what i dont like about all these new stereos they packed that much into them the stick out of the original clio dash by a couple CMs.. looks bad.. bet it sounds great though !

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

car kit for p900 where you get that and how much ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

thank you please

Quote: Originally posted by Slinky182 on 10 June 2004

Its Sorted!!!! A simple visit to Huets Car Audio in Hove and hey presto, a nice Pioneer CD/MP3 Head unit!!! Which works of the Renualt remote thing and has an Aux input for my iPod.

Oh and whilst it was being fitted, the dealer I bought the clio from called me with the Radio code!! Heeee Heee Heee. Oh well, at least i have it for future reference.

The Pioneer is the Dark Brushed Aluminium one and looks the puppies in the dash.
Ive got a transpod in mine, works really well and it also charges up the ipod too.

HUETS HUETS ARGHHHH

HUETS WARNING !!!!

They Installed a Pager , Alpine system and Clifford Alarm! BADLY !

Guess what ? Alarm kept going off in the rain and we could not turn it off - kept happening at 2am and upset neighbours for a whole weekend !!

then when some tw*t drove into the car denting two doors and breaking the windows, the pager didnt go off and the alarm didnt work !. Typical! I was advised by them to have this system installed and their customer service was awful.Bunch of idiots at Brighton.

Dont go to Hove Branch - Use the Worthing Branch - at least they have a brain in their Heads !!

Mine may be a one off but their attitude to my fiance was disgusting until they realised I was with her. Arrogant sods. sh*t themselves when I dragged them aside -

Clever company cost themselves a 10 grand installation because they thought it cool to insult a women. :mad:

Quote: Originally posted by 172Fast! on 11 June 2004
HUETS HUETS ARGHHHHHUETS WARNING !!!!They Installed a Pager , Alpine system and Clifford Alarm! BADLY !Guess what ? Alarm kept going off in the rain and we could not turn it off - kept happening at 2am and upset neighbours for a whole weekend !!then when some tw*t drove into the car denting two doors and breaking the windows, the pager didnt go off and the alarm didnt work !. Typical! I was advised by them to have this system installed and their customer service was awful.Bunch of idiots at Brighton.Dont go to Hove Branch - Use the Worthing Branch - at least they have a brain in their Heads !!Mine may be a one off but their attitude to my fiance was disgusting until they realised I was with her. Arrogant sods. sh*t themselves when I dragged them aside - Clever company cost themselves a 10 grand installation because they thought it cool to insult a women. :mad: 

Blimey, calm down dear, its just a commercial!!! I only had a head unit fitted!!! The only reason I didnt do it myself is im too lazy. Looks like theyve done a good job as well, everything works as it should, iPod connected up and working, Volume goes up and down with the steering control thingamybob. Im as happy as a pig in sh*t!!
:)