ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got my 172 cup today

on the look out
hi all as you people may have seen ive been looking to purchase a 172 cup for few weeks. well found one at last and bought it today . its on a 03 plate with 52k on the clock full renault service history 12months mot and tax :D :D pretty good nick got odd mark but can grumble getting a scratch sorted on drivers door in next few days also needs bloody good valet it has only 1 previous owner comes with loads of orginal paper work spare keys etc it still has the 172 cup badges on :D i got it for £4500 cash i think that helped . as soon as rain & thunder stops il give it good clean and post some pics up . so keep your eyes peeled for reg E5 BEK my other halfs private plate driving around in sunny aylesbury bucks just need cliosports sticker for rear screen ;)

on the look out
best advise on cleaning it now rain has stopped ?? and when the misses comes back from driving it now :rolleyes: :rolleyes: just needs good clean in & out

on the look out
been home since 4.30 this afternoon and just finished cleaning inside of car washing seats just about anything . the previous owner must have had a white dog in there bloody dogs hair every where . got it all out in the end and its come up bloody clean inside . going to give it a good clean to body work tomorrow after work getting all tiny tar spots off then post some pics .

on the look out
here is just one pic took last night on my poor camera phone ..

pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]http://www.cliosport.net/forum/www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6015404

172 cup
damn i pick mine up on monday but its six grand with the same millage and a year older but the front has been resprayed to get rid of stone chips and i get 6 months warranty but im not sure if thats worth the extra 1500 quid and the warranty means i cant mod it

on the look out
Nice motor, standard yeah?
yes all standard at present lol got a few marks on body work but im going to get them sorted over next few weeks and have the standard wheels refurbed . 1st mod has to be nice induction kit as had 1 on my pulsar gti-r and bmw ,vts etc do like a growl