ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got new LY R27!!

Turbo LY R27
Got my new LY R27 today, no.287 is up and running in milton keynes!! So happy, its such an amazing car its untrue.

Bit sad to see my 182 go but onwards and upwards, only had the 182 7 months:eek:

I got it speced with all the options and it was defintly worth it, had to go all the way to brighton to get it as that was the only one i could find with all the gear on it!!

Ill put some pics up tomorrow! But you should all no what it looks like LOL :rasp:

Avoid citymotors in bristol had a very bad experiance with them just to warn anyone, jack&sam @ west sussex motors i would definatly recomend!:)

MINI MEET!!!:cool:

J

JACKO CUP 172!

good mate . hopefully i will be getting the r27 nxt year.. cant wait!!

Turbo LY R27
yeah got xenons, the cornering lights are awsome!

Think ive got a good one, did 150 miles today and couldnt resist a little blip, definatly feels quick, so smooth through the gears!!

Get 1 if you can you wont be dissapointed!!

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Love these

P1010409.jpg

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
These are really great cars especially the colour. Saw funkymonky -Gareth a few weeks ago and saw the colour before I could see the car and knew what it was straight away. Really distinctive car

Turbo LY R27
Ill get some more up a bit later!

Got a pic of my (old) 182 next 2 it!
Will miss it but theR27 is much better defo just as quick!:cool:

Hope you like!:)

thanks for the heads-up Mike. New car looks wicked. will have a re-think now about whether to trade the 182 - Super Dave

Turbo LY R27
Yeah def look into it, wen you really take it out and give it some fun and so involving and a real drivers car, shame your not local for a meet otherwise i could take you out in it and show you what its like. I love the car, def an upgrade from the 182 i love the power delivery from it, and the gear box is awsome with the 6 speed. Only bugger is its boll*cks on fuel but other wise wicked. Didnt buy it to be economical i suppose! lol:)