ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Goliath I
s**t, is that a submarine?
e4ysugy5.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Might use this as an excuse to buy a new Xbox as mine only has a 20Gb HDD and the disc tray doesn't open. Hmmm.

Petrol Blue 182.
You couldn't handle the southern awesomeness anyways.... And how comes Scottish can join? He's foreign.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
SWET 4 life.

What is this chat about someone having to be the leader of the clan on gta5? I must have missed that bit. For multiplayer I presume?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Meh, just about to pick up a 250GB Xbox. Silly purchase really, the one I have now is literally a glorified DVD player. But GTA...

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Reckon I can rock up to a shop in work time on 17th and just get it ? I can't be dealing with royal mail refusing to post the game through my postbox because noone in to sign for it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
There were times when SWET was literally unbeatable on MW2, could go a full evening without even losing 1 round. Anyway, back on topic :cool: mint.

There were times when SWET was literally unbeatable on MW2, could go a full evening without even losing 1 round. Anyway, back on topic :cool: mint.

Because its PS3, barely any sweaty try hards on there just a couple of people who bought it to play Fifa and ended up getting mw2 aswell ;) haha

Just need this game on PC. Otherwise rockstar can suck a fat one.

I preordered from SimplyGames, heard they deliver on time/early.

Usually I go with Game/GameStop/ShopTo, but risking a change. I don't have the patience to queue anymore.